5

Your naked body lays on top of Ash's bed as you wait comfortably for him to come back from the bathroom. As soon as you stepped into his living room earlier, he pushed you to the wall next to the front door and held you by your jaw as his hand wandered around your torso. "Nice dress choice." He mumbled on your neck and his lips slightly touched your skin sending electroshocks all through your body. He suddenly separated from you and gave you a once over before looking at your eyes again. "Going to the bathroom. That better be off and you better be in bed." His voice was very deep as he gave you orders and he softly kissed your forehead before he scurried off to the bathroom. You quickly slipped your dress off your body, taking off your shoes after and since you were feeling adventurous, you decided to surprise him by taking your underwear off, too.

As the bathroom door opens and shuts, you turn your head to look at him at the foot of the bed and he's only wearing his jeans with a belt holding them in place. He looks at you, raking his eyes from yours to your lips, to your bare chest, all the way down to your glistening center and your open legs. He takes his lower lip into his mouth and looks back up to your eyes. He grips the buckle of his belt and starts undoing it, snaking it through the jeans' holes until it's completely off and lays on his hands. You stare at every movement he makes and without thinking, you're stretching your arms and putting your hands together to show him that you want him to have his way with you.

"Say it." His low tone makes his voice sound even deeper than earlier and it makes your stomach quiver with arousal and excitement. You sit up on the bed and you look up at him as he looks down on you. His messy hair drapes over his face and some strands stick to his forehead from the heavy and hot air that suddenly takes over the room. You maintain eye contact with him as you open your mouth to give him what he wants.

"Tie me up."

You have a way to be submissive but also maintain that dominant behavior and it's one of the many things Ash goes crazy about even if his calm, composed exterior remains unbothered. His center is not unbothered, though. He gets the hardest when he hears you spit orders at him while he's dominating you. Is he really the dom here or are you?

You sit closer to his body with your arms still extended and your hands pressed together until he takes the belt and ties your wrists, tightening it up enough to hold them in place but not enough to hurt you. You let out a pleased hum as your center gets wetter and your nipples harden. Your eyes are not budging from the stare you're both holding as Ash unbuttons his pants and snatches them down completely until they pool on his feet. He steps out of them and pushes them away, leaving him with only his dark blue boxers and a prominent erection pressing against the restraining fabric. As you went to touch him over the underwear, he pulls away from you teasingly and you let out a frustrating moan.

Such a tease.

He walks over to the head of the bed and lays down on the side he sleeps on when you stay over, placing his right arm under his head. His eyes never straying from you as you turn your torso around to look at him with a hint of shyness in your movements. He slowly raises his left hand and moves his index and middle fingers together to signal you to come to him and you quickly turn your body fully and get on your knees on top of the bed. You slowly make your way towards him with your tied up hands in front of you until you get in the middle of his legs. He palms himself over the fabric of his boxers while you look at him teasingly. When you extend your tied up arms to touch him, he grabs the belt that's keeping your hands together and pulls you to him, making you straddle his waist and your center wet his stomach.

Your dominant side is bubbling up, ready to come out and make an appearance to make him yours. You push the base of his neck down, holding him in place as you close the space between you, leaving only inches between your faces. "You think you can tell me what to do, hm buttercup?" An evil smile quirks up on your face as you watch his Adam's apple bob in his throat while he swallows and his nose exhale the breath he was holding. The arm that was bent under his head comes down and slides through the back of your head, gently gripping your hair and pulling you even closer to him. He plants a kiss on your soft lips before pulling away and opening his eyes to look into yours.

"Yes. Knees on the bed, hands on the head board. Now, buttercup." His taunting command makes you feel a familiar pressure inside of you mixed with excitement and mischief before you quickly do what he says. The switch dynamic you have with him is your favorite thing since you've never been able to explore both sides at the same time with the same person. It keeps everything interesting and intriguing.

You obey him, unstraddling his hips and gripping your hands on the head board as he comes behind you. His whole hand smacks against your left ass cheek, taking you by surprise. You moan as you arch your back against him before he leans forward and reassures you that he can stop at any time. After you tell him that you don't want him to stop, he proceeds to smack your right ass cheek so now you're even. The skin is tinted red with two handprints covering it and you feel his hands massaging the areas to relieve the stings.

Ash's fingers snake through your lower back, lowering to your rim and then down to your entrance. Your hips move on their own, trying to get some relief on your center and when you thought he was going to pull away to tease you, he slides his index finger into you. Your verbal approval makes him slide another finger in as he leans forward again to get close to your ear.

"C'mon, fuck my fingers." He whispers against your ear, kissing your neck right after, before you start moving your body to pleasure yourself however you want. He keeps his fingers slightly arched upwardly as you move your hips back and forth, making both of you fill the room with whines and moans. He suddenly pulls his fingers out of you, probably feeling that your climax was close.

A groan leaves your lips as you feel him move away but right after you feel his tip rubbing against your soaking center. He collects all of the moisture seeping from your entrance before he aligns himself and leans forward to your ear again.

"Ready?" He moans a whisper against your ear and as you nod silently, he pushes your hair away with his other hand. "Uh-uh. Words, baby." You know you have to give him verbal consent but you're so turned on that it made you speechless. You muster the energy to give him a stuttered 'yes' before he kisses you on your cheek and then on your shoulder. He then proceeds to glide his tip along your center, sending shivers throughout your whole body and right after, you feel him slide himself in easily with the amount of arousal you've been making just for him.

After a few minutes of him thrusting into you and you circling your hips onto him, he leans forward to pepper kisses all over your shoulder and neck before getting close to your ear again. "You like teasing me? Teasing me in that dress, huh?" His breath is heavy and a few moans leave his mouth with every other word. He strengthens up after sucking on your neck and possibly leaving a bruise that you need to cover up in the morning.

You feel your orgasm getting really close. You're all sweaty and exhausted as you've been fucking him the same as he has without stopping or changing speeds. You both want to savor and enjoy the moment for as long as possible so he's been taking his time. What he doesn't know is that you've been slowly sliding your right hand off the belt and the sweat on your skin has been making it easier to do it. As you feel your climax about to hit you, you rapidly yank your hand off of the restraint and you turn your torso to almost face him completely while you take his necklace and grip it in your fist. You hold it tight and pull him closer before he lets out a groan at your action and takes your lips into yours. His tongue glides in and plays with yours and you feel your pussy quiver while the orgasm hits you, making your body move into different directions. He holds you still as he keeps fucking into you and then his climax hits him, coming inside you in slow spurts. He slaps the skin of your left butt cheek again as you let a moan out of your throat and into his mouth. You both collapse on the bed after he gently pulls out of you.

Heaving chests, hard breathing, glistening bodies.

He pushes his hair back before looking at you and pushing yours away from your face.

"Second round?"