Chapter 4: Can never get bored of you.

5 months.

Stiles, Derek, Scott, Isaac, Jackson, Ethan, Aiden, Mason, Liam, Corey, Brett, Nolan, Josh, Danny, Alec and Theo are hanging out. It's boys day out today. Hayden, Allison, Kira, Malia, Lydia, Cora and Erica are hanging out today as well talking about the boys. It's girls day out as well. With the boys they are just chilling and talking  about what they want to do. Some of the boys are flirting with the other boys. Derek is flirting with stiles. Isaac is flirting with Scott. Jackson is flirting with Ethan. Mason is flirting with Corey. Brett and Josh are flirting with Nolan. Danny is flirting with Alec. Theo is flirting with Liam. Aiden is thinking about Hayden because he has a crush on her and she has a crush on him and he knows but she doesn't know he has a crush on her. Stiles, Scott, Ethan, Corey, Nolan, Alec and Liam are all blushing so hard they all turned red. Derek, Isaac, Jackson, Mason, Brett, Josh, Danny, Theo and Aiden are blushing a little and smirking but Aiden is still thinking about Hayden.

Halfway through the day.

Derek wanted to kiss Stiles so much. He then said "F**k it." And kissed Stiles. Issac, Jackson, Mason, Brett, Josh, Danny, Theo and Aiden were shocked cause they didn't know Derek and Stiles were gay and Scott, Ethan, Corey, Nolan, Alec and Liam were shipping them so hard. Stiles then kissed Derek back. Then all boys became brave. Issac Kissed Scott and he kissed him back. Jackson kissed Ethan and he kissed him back. Mason kissed Corey and he kissed him back. Brett and Josh kissed Nolan and he kissed him back. Danny kissed Alec and he kissed him back. Theo kissed Liam and he kissed him back. Aiden ran to were the girls are hanging out and kissed Hayden and she kissed him back, then he ran back to the boys. Stiles, Scott, Ethan, Corey, Nolan, Alec and Liam blushed a lot and Hayden blushed a little.

At the end of the day.

Derek, Scott, Isaac, Mason, Corey, Liam and Theo are staying at Stiles's house for the night. Scott, Isaac, Mason, Corey, Liam and Theo are going to sleep on Stiles's floor. "Hey Scott." Said Issac. "Yeah Isaac. What's up?" Scott replied. "Can we sleep together?" Isaac Asked. "Uhhh. S-sure if you w-want too." Said Scott. "Great. Thanks." Said Issac. "N-no problem I-Isaac." Said Scott. "Can we sleep together Corey?" Mason asked. "Uhh yeah sure." Corey replied. "Thanks." Said Mason. "Hey Liam. Can we sleep together?" Theo Asked. "Uhh yeah sure." Said Liam. "Thanks." Said Theo.

When Scott, Isaac, Mason, Corey, Liam and Theo fell a sleep.

Stiles and Derek were in Stiles's bed making out. Then the stopped and they were about to go to sleep but started talking. "Hey Derek?" Stiles said. "Yeah?" Derek replied. "What are we?" Stiles asked. "What do you want us to be?" Asked Derek. "I don't know, but I really like what we have." Stiles said. "I like what we have too." Said Derek. "Can I tell you something princess?" Derek Asked. "Yeah, sure." Stiles replied. "I can never get bored of you." Derek Said. "What do you mean?" Asked Stiles. "You always have a way to entertain me and you make me happy." Said Derek. "Aww Derek. You make me happy too." Stiles replied. They then kissed and went to sleep.