Chapter 7: Our first date.

5 weeks later at school.

Everyone is at school and on lesson while Derek is waiting in Stiles's jeep. Derek got bored for waiting with stiles so he feel asleep in the jeep. Stiles looked out of the window to were his jeep is and he saw Derek sleeping peacefully. Stiles wanted it to be break so bad so he can go to his jeep and fall asleep on Derek. All of his friends know they are dating know know they are dating. Malia and Lydia are planning what to do with Derek because they think he stole Stiles from them, so they are p*ssed.

At break.

It's break now and Stiles really wanted to sleep with with Derek. Stiles ran out of school to his jeep. When he got into his jeep he kissed Derek and whispered "Hey." Derek woke up and said "Hey princess." "Sorry I woke you up Derek." Stiles Said. "It's fine. I just got bored waiting for you so I thought I'd fall asleep for a bit until you got here." Said Derek. "Ok." Said Stiles. Derek and Stiles kissed and Scott, Isaac, Liam, Theo, Mason and Corey came out side of the school to look for Stiles and they all saw Stiles and Derek kissing in Stiles's jeep. They all then went to Stiles's jeep and knock on Stiles's window. Stiles and Derek jumped. Stiles rolled down his window. "How ya doing?" Said Liam. "We we're doing good before you idiots came and made us jump." Derek Said. "Good, Good." Scott said. "What do you want anyway?" Stiles asked. "Well I'm glad you asked my dear friend." Scott said. "We just came outside to look for you and just saw you to having a little kiss." Mason said. So what's going on here?" Isaac Asked. "Well um..." Stiles said as he looked at Derek for help to answer the question. "Um what?" Corey Asked. Because Stiles didn't want to answer the question Derek did instead. "We're boyfriends ok. Happy?" Derek Said. Scott, Isaac, Liam, Theo, Mason and Corey were shipping them so hard. "Yeah very happy thank you." Theo Said. "Good now go away." Derek Said. "Ok, ok." Mason Said. "We're going." Scott Said. "Chill geez." Liam Said. "Good. Bye." Derek Said and then shut Stiles's window. Scott, Isaac, Liam, Theo, Mason and Corey were waving through the window and Stiles waved back and then they left.

After break.

Stiles is laying on Derek's lap and Derek is stroking Stiles's hair. "Hey cutie you got to go to class now." Derek Said. "Ugh. Do I have to?" Stiles Said. "Yeah you do. Sorry princess." Derek Said. "I don't want to go. I want to stay with you baby." Stiles Said. "Baby" Said Derek. "Yeah it's my new nickname for you. Do you like it?" Said Stiles. "I do but I would like it better if you called me daddy." Derek said making Stiles blush. "I g-got to go t-to class now." Stiles Said. "Ok bye princess." Derek Said. "Bye baby." Stiles Said. Stiles and Derek kissed and then Stiles went to class even though he didn't want to.

After school before Stiles dropped Derek off at his house.

Stiles got to his jeep and got in. "Hey princess." Derek Said. "Hey baby." Stiles said. Derek and Stiles kissed. As Stiles was about to take Derek to Derek's house Derek Asked him a question. "Hey princess. Can I ask you a question?" Said Derek. "Yeah sure." Said Stiles. "Ok well. I wanted to ask this when it was break but you were being to cute for me to ask. So um... do you want to go on a date with me?" Derek Asked. "Really?" Said Stiles. "Yeah. I mean we are boyfriends now. So why not?" Derek replied. "Ok then sure." Stiles Said. "Great. How about tonight at 8:00pm?" Derek Asked. "Ok." Said Stiles. "Great." Derek Said.

On their date.

They're now on their date and Stiles is curious of were they're going. "Hey baby?" Stiles Said. "Yeah Princess." Derek replied. "Where are we going?" Stiles Asked. "Just wait and see princess." Derek Said. "Ugh. Ok. Fine." Stiles said. "Good boy." Derek Said.

At their date Derek set up.

Derek had his hands over Stiles's eyes because their date it a surprise. "Are we here yet?" Stiles Asked. "Yep. Now you can open your eyes." Said Derek. Stiles opened his eyes when Derek removed his hands. "Omg. Baby did you do this?" Stiles Asked. "Yeah well Scott and Liam helped." Derek replied. "Awww baby." Stiles Said. "Do you like it?" Derek Asked. "Like it? I love it?" Said Stiles. "Thank you baby." Stiles Said. Stiles kissed Derek on the cheek.

After their date at Stiles's house in Stiles's room.

They then got to Stiles's house and went straight to his room. They started getting dressed for bed. When they got in to their boxers Derek pulled Stiles towards him and kissed him. "So did you like our date princess?" Asked Derek. "I loved it baby. Thank you." Stiles Said. "No problem princess." Derek Said. Stiles and Derek kissed and got in to bed. They then fell asleep together.