Chapter 6: Will you be my boyfriend?

The next day.

Everyone is hanging out today. Hayden and Aiden made it official that they're dating. So did Jackson and Ethan, Liam and Theo, Danny and Alec, Cora and Erica, Brett, Nolan and Josh and Mason and Corey. Isaac is building up the courage to ask Scott to be his boyfriend. Derek is planning on asking Stiles to be his boyfriend. Stiles and Scott are very happy today because Noah (Stiles's dad) Asked Mellisa (Scott's mum) to be his girlfriend, so if Noah and Mellisa get Married get married they will be step brothers. Allison and Derek are p*ssed off because Chris (Allison's dad) and Peter (Derek's uncle) are dating, so if Chis and Peter get married they will be related and they don't want that because they hate each other.

In the middle of the day.

Derek and Stiles are talking. "Hey Stiles." Derek Said. "Yeah, Derek?" Stiles replied. "After we all finish hanging out do you want to come round my house?" Derek Asked. "Yeah, sure." Stiles answered. "Cool. Also my uncle peter and his boyfriend Allison's dad Chris are going to be there, so we can go to my room." Said Derek. "Ok. Wait is that why you and Allison looks so p*ssed because your uncle and her dad are dating?" Stiles said. "Uh Yeah kinda." Derek replied. "You know I met Allison's dad and he kinda scares me." Said Stiles. "Don't worry Princess I'll look after you, so he won't scare you." Derek said pulling Stiles close to him. "O-ok." Stiles said turning red. "Cool." Derek Said.

After they went to Derek's house.

They got to Derek's house and went inside and saw Chris and Peter on the sofa watching a film together with Peter's arm round Chris. Chris is also really close to Peter. "Hey Peter. Chris." Said Derek. "Hey Derek." Peter Said. "Derek." Said Chris. "Who's that Derek?" Peter said. "Oh this is Stiles. My Uh friend. Oh and Chris Stiles said you two met before and that you scare him." Derek Said. "Yes we have met before and how do I scare you?" Chris said. "I don't know. The way you look, the way you act, you threatened Scott and oh yeah you have guns in your basement." Stiles replied. "Oh. Right." Chris Said as he looked back to the tv. "Well hello Stiles." Peter Said. "Hey." Said Stiles. "Ok well we're going to my room if you need us." Derek Said. "Ok, have fun." Peter said as he looked at the tv. "Alright." Derek Said.

In Derek's room.

They got in their boxers and started making out on Derek's bed. After they made out they started talking about how much they love each other. "Hey Princess. Do you know how much I love you?" Derek Asked. "No I don't how much do you love me?" Said Stiles. "I love you so much for you to be my boyfriend." Derek Said. "W-What?" Stiles asked. "Stiles. Do you want to be my boyfriend?" Derek Asked. "Uhh. Yeah, yeah I do." Stiles Said. "Great." Derek Said. Then they started making out again. Then they went to bed. While Chris and Peter were sleeping together on Peter's bed.