𝟶𝟻- 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚁𝚑𝚘𝚍𝚎𝚜 𝙽𝚘𝚝 𝚃𝚊𝚔𝚎𝚗

𝚆𝚘𝚛𝚍 𝙲𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚝: 𝟺𝟻𝟿𝟺

𝚆𝚘𝚛𝚍 𝙲𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚝: 𝟺𝟻𝟿𝟺

After not receiving one solo, local Lima drama queen Rachel Berry, "our star" has officially exited the Glee club. Mr. Schue's blatant favouritism has been showing more than ever while he scrambles to put together a new set list for sectionals. After a few days of an unhinged Mr. Schue going through Rachel withdrawal, a slightly more sane Mr. Schue had the creative idea of still doing Don't Stop Believing but with Quinn as the female solo.

We're all standing in a big block doing the opening da's to the number. Finn steps out from behind the group and begins singing. Quinn steps out a few seconds later the join Finn in singing. Even though her voice is meek compared to that of Rachel's, I like the new softness she brings to the song. Her and Finn look as happy as I've seen both of them for awhile while they both circle each other. Before she can finish though, Quinn claps her hand over her mouth and run to the door. The music halts and we all stop singing in concern.

"Quinn you okay?" Mr. Schue turns his head and asks Quinn before she runs out the door, presumably to throw up. Mr. Schue makes somewhat urgent eye contact with Finn for a split second until Finn interjects.

"Uh- I think we just had a bad breakfast burrito..." Finn points his finger and announces to the the rest of the club a little too keenly. 

"Can we all just talk about the giant elephant in the room?" Kurt interrupts everyone with his hands on his hips, and lips pursed (I swear him and Quinn could have an epic stare off). 

"Your sexuality?" Santana snipes at him. I look at Brittany and mouth "really?" Britt just shrugs it off and goes back to seeing how far each of her fingers could bend backwards. Kurt brushed off Santana's comment as well, with a simple slight inhale.

 "Rachel, we can't do it without her." Kurt specifics and adds a little head shake in for emphasis. 

"That's not true, we may have to layer Santana and Mercedes over Quinn's solo but we'll be fine!" Mr. Schue says like he's also trying to convince himself. Personally I don't know why everyone is freaking out about Rachel leaving. We have Mercedes and Santana, I guarantee if they do a duet we'd win. Artie obviously is not on the same wave length though.

"Maybe for the invitationals but not the sectionals, and certainly not the regionals!" Artie looks like he's about the pop a vain from across the room while holding his mini mouth tube guitar.

"The wheel chair kids right." Puck interjects and I elbow him for not even bothering to learn Artie's name. "That Rachel chick makes me want to light myself in fire but she can sing." Puck has been weirdly brooding ever since last week around the foot ball game. I doubt he's still recovering from Single Lady-ing last week since he now has all the glory of scoring the first goal in the only winning game this season. 

"Okay, Rachel left guys." Mr. Schue says with an air of annoyance in his voice. "She's gone. Now if we're going to make this thing work we can't look back!" Mr. Schue looks around to see our doubtful faces and his drops. "Alright take five guys." Mr. Schue waves us off and goes to look busy and sort through some papers. Finn follows him in a second and and they have a mumble conversation.