𝟶𝟼- 𝚅𝚒𝚝𝚊𝚖𝚒𝚗 𝙳

𝚆𝚘𝚛𝚍 𝙲𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚝: 𝟻𝟹𝟺𝟺

𝚆𝚘𝚛𝚍 𝙲𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚝: 𝟻𝟹𝟺𝟺

After the whole famous picture scandal, the Glee Club is feeling stronger, and more confident than ever. Although Quinn's secret has been spread through Glee Club it's all stayed a secret between us and except for my salty ass brother, she's been met with nothing but support from us. Rachel was voted back onto the Glee Club after she oh so heroically didn't throw another bitch fit when providing background vocals and choreo for our invitationals number. On the negative side, I've barley spoken to Noah since last week when I found out. 

On one hand I know I don't have dibs over Quinn or something gross like that but she's still one of my best friends and the fact that they did that hurts for some reason I don't understand. Secondly I have like an influx for sympathy for Finn who has this situation a hundred times worse than I do (don't even get me started on the 24/4 moral debate I have going on within myself on whether or not I tell him).

On the other, as much as I'll literally never admit it out loud, I kind off miss him (and getting a ride to school but anyways-). Yes, it's definitely wrong for Quinn to put this all of Finn when he's not the father, but I can sympathise with her on why she wouldn't want Puck in the baby's life. As much as I (am never going to admit this out loud) love Noah, he's not serious about many things.

Currently I'm showing Brittany how to Jive while everyone on the Glee Club goofs off. Santana is in the middle of trying to convince Quinn into getting bangs, Artie and Mercedes are trying to pitch ridiculous baby names to Finn who's at the drum set, Kurt is in his own little world watching funny YouTube clips, and Puck, Matt, and Mike are doing god knows what in the corner of the room. Mr. Schue gave up trying to go over choreo with us yesterday after Mercedes brushed him off and told him Sectionals would be a breeze.

I guess Mr. Schue didn't give up for good though because when Britt twirls me away (which is not part of jiving) Mr. Schue walks through the door, grabs my hand, and twirls me away further so I'm out of his way.

"Great news guys, just got the competition bracket for sectionals." Mr. Schue announces. His announcement makes everyone immediately halts what they're doing and perk up a little in anticipation. "We are in really good shape, there's only two other teams, we beat them we're going to regionals!" Mercedes and Kurt enthusiastically high five and I do a mini fist pump.

"Who are the other teams?" Rachel inquires somewhat urgently. Mr. Schue smiles for a second before pointing to Finn.

"Drum Roll please." Mr. Schue yells across the room to Finn. Finn happily obliges "The school for the deaf in Dayton and The Jane Adams Academy." Mr. Schue announces the last school in slight confusion and looks at the back of the envelope.

"Jane Adams?" Mercedes clarifies when everyone around the room nods, she scoffs and continues. "That's a halfway house for girls just getting out of juvie." Mercedes waves her hand in dismissal. Matt high fives me.