Chapter Three- The waitress

*Rite after the bell rang for us to leave lunch* 

"I seriously cannot believe you embarrassed me like that! 'Ooo.. You totally think she's hot!' Don't you understand that when i kick you from under the table,  that means that you shut up, and stop talking!?" I whisper/ screamed at Olivia. 

She just shrugged her shoulder's in response. 

"Ugh. Whatever. I'm going to Algebra, i'll see you after school." I said to Liv. 

"Okay, see you then." She replied. 

"Hey! Avery! Wait up!" I spun around as i heard an Oh-So-Familiar voice shout. 

"Hey, Isaac. What do you need?" I asked 

"I was hoping we could walk to Algebra together?" He responded. Oh, crap! I forgot! We have Algebra together, too! 

"Umm, sure. If you want." I said a little wearing to the fact of being next to him after Olivia ran her blabber mouth at lunch.. That girl.. Sometimes, i really worry about her blabber mouth issues. 

"Okay." He said with a smirk. 

"Listen, about Olivia... She's got a bit of an over-the-top attitude. It takes some getting used to." I explained. 

"I think i can get used to it." He said with his ever-so-dashing smile. Wait, what? Did i really just think that? No Avery, no! No thinking about him that way! 

"What?" Isaac asked with a bit of a chuckle. 

"Huh?" I asked, confused. 

"You just said 'No Avery! No thinking about him that way!'?" He said with another chuckle. Oh, crap! Did did i seriously say that out loud? Stupid freaking mind.. Always saying things i think!

"Ummm.. Yeah! I was just you know, going over lines for this.... Play! Yeah, it's a play im auditioning for later this week. Im just you know, really into getting the part i want!" I explained a bit shakily. 

"Oh, cool! Whats the play called?" 

"Ummm.. The play? Um, it's called.. Umm... Boy-crazy! Yeah, im kind of into plays and stuff. Oh, well look! Here's the Algebra class! Must get going now, see you later!" I then ran, to my seat in the front row of the class. Thank all things good, that he's in one of the furthest spot's away from me in this class. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hahahah! Boy-crazy!? Where do you come up with these things! Your a really quick thinker! Ahahahah!" Olivia was basically laughing herself to tears when i told her what i said to Isaac. Stupid bitch.

"Yeah. Ha. Ha. So funny." I replied in a blah tone, and a death stare. 

"Hey. Its not my fault! Your the one who said it!" Olivia replied with her hands raised. 

"Whatever." My phone began to ring.

"Hello?" I said as i answered. 

"Hey! It's Isaac." Said the other line. How the fri-. Olivia. I gave her the death stare while she gave me a 'What did i do this time' look. 

"Hey... Whats up?" I asked. 

"Oh, nothing. Just sitting here bored. I was wondering if you and Olivia maybe want to come and have dinner with me? i was thinking of going to a restaurant downtown. It's called Cimorelli's? The food looks good there."

"Umm.. Im not sure.. I'd have to talk to Olivia about it, and see if she wanted to go.. I can txt you and tell you what she says?" 

"Sure! Just let me know by maybe 5-ish?"