Ghosted - Eddie Diaz

TW: A LITTLE BIT OF SWEARING AND MENTION OF GHOSTING SOMEONE

It was another day in a really sad week. You hadn't heard from your crush in way to long. You even tought he died. You quickly putted that tought aside. You were surprised he didn't text you or reached out to you so you did what's best, blaimed it on his job. You didn't want to think anything else.

All of the sudden Buck calls you. It's like 3AM at this point. What would he need at this hour?
You picked up your phone against your will. All you wanted was some sleep.
"Y/N OPEN YOUR DOOR RIGHT NOW," Buck yelled trough his phone. You hung up and opend your door.
"What the hell, I tought you had a crush on Eddie," he said. "I do, why," you answered.
Buck was your best friend in the whole wide world. You loved him.
"Then why on earth did you ghost him? He is so sad it isn't normal anymore. Christopher didn't go to school because his dad didn't bring him, he's doing a terrible job at work etcetera. So why did you ghost him," he yelled at you. You weren't used to Buck yelling but here we are.
"I ghosted him? He ghosted me! I text him every single morning and he hasn't even replied yet," you almost cried.
Buck hugged you. "That son of a bitch ghosted you,"
"Yes,"
You finally let Buck inside and he crashed on your counch.

"Good morning sunshine," Buck said as you walked into the kitchen looking, you know, like morning.
"Sooo, Eddie is pickinge up and bringing me here," Buck continued while rubbing the back of his neck.
"Really Buck," you said.
Speak of the devil. The doorbell rang. "I'll open it," Buck said. "WATCH OUT IT MIGHT BE A BIG FAT GHOST," you yelled knowing Eddie heard you.
"YEAH, YOU MIGHT'VE HEARD YOUR OWN VOICE," he yelled back without thinking.
Buck just stood there in shock. This is how his best friends behaved to each other? Wow.
"After work, you 2 are going to figure things out," Buck said as he walked out of the door.

Your day was pretty normal. Just another day.
That night around 10PM Buck and Eddie got home. Eddie dropped Buck at your place and was about to leave.
"Eddie wait, I need to show you something," Buck said. Against his will, Eddie got in.
You were just chilling in your living room until you heard the guys.
"Here you are Buck! I'm going to take a shower, okay," you said, hoping you could get out.
"Hell no, sit your ass down," Buck said.
You sat down and Buck made Eddie sit next to you.
"Y/N, phone," he demanded as he held out his hand. You gave him your phone.
"Eddie, phone," Buck said and they did the same thing.
"Okay Y/N, code," Buck asked with a serious look.
"I am not telling you my password,"
"Y/N," Buck's eyes looked into your soul.
"0513," you said.
"Eddie, code,"
Eddie mumbled something while rubbing the back of his neck.
"What,"
"0513,"
"You 2 have the same password, how lovely! What does it even mean,"
"Just some date," you said.
"Yeah just a day in May," Eddie said. You both blushed.
"Okay, I'm going to switch your phones and you are going to look at the messages you send to each other," Buck said and he did what he told.
"Dude, that's not my number," you said to Eddie. "Well this is not mine," he replied.
"Okay, case solved. You 2 had the wrong numbers. Now talk about it," Buck said as he got up and left the living room.

You and Eddie talked it out and soon it was 1AM. You were pretty tired and while watching some TV with the boys, you fell asleep.
Eddie couldn't keep his eyes off of you. It was cute and creepy at the same time.
"I'll take her to her room," Buck said. "No, I'll do it," Eddie said as he picked you up and took you to your room.
While he placed you on your bed he gave you a light kiss on your head. "Good night," he said. He wanted to leave. "Good night," you said back to let him know you were awake. Not much later you fell asleep.