Chapter 4

The next day we were in the hospital. I was doing my rounds. It was pretty quiet today. Nothing exciting was happening. I found Derek.

"Dr. Shepherd" I asked

"Hey" he said looking up from his charts at the nurses station

"Can I have a minute" I asked

"Of course" he said putting his pen down

We walked down a hallway and I looked around. No one was looking. I took his hand and brought him into the on call room. I shut the door and locked it

"This" he laughed

"What do you not want it" I asked walking him back to the bed

He sat on the edge of the bed and looked at me up and down. He put his hands on my waist and pulled me on his lap.

"No I do" he whispered

He leaned up and I leaned down. We started kissing. I sucked on his bottom lip and he moved his legs on to the bed. He was laying straight forward and I was on top of him. I untied his pants and he lifted my shirt over my head. I lifted his off of him. We broke the kiss and he untied my pants. I slid them down along with my panties. I slid his down with his boxers. I sat in front of his member and leaned down to his lips. I started kissing his lips and he took my bra off. I lifted myself up and slowly sat on his penis. I stayed there for a second to get use to him. I moved up and down slowly. I put my hand on his chest to balance myself. I went faster and he put his hands on my waist to help me.

"Fuck Mer" he grunted as I went faster

"Mmm you like that" I said

"Mmmm" he said

He started thrusting hard inside of me, messing up my movements. I started rocking faster and sweating. I started getting tired quickly. I leaned down and went slower. I started kissing his lips.

"Switch me" I whispered

He flipped us over so that he was on top. He thrusted fast inside of me. He kept his movements and held my waist. The bed was creaking and I was trying not to moan loudly. I was about to finish. I arched my back and moaned as all the tension was released. He went faster inside of me.

"I-" he said and lifted his head up

He pulled out of me and finished himself. I got up and grabbed tissues. I was laying out of breath on the bed. I wiped the sweat from my head. He walked back to the bed and laid next to me. We were laying in comfortable silence and he held my hand over my waist. We fell asleep for about 30 minutes because we were both exhausted. I woke up and put my scrubs back on. I grabbed Dereks clothes and put them next to him. I pulled the blanket over him.

"Derek" I whispered

"Mmhm" he said groggily as he opened his eyes

"I have to finish my rounds" I whispered kissing his lips

"Ok don't make any plans tonight" he said falling back to sleep.

I decided not to ask why. I walked out of the the on call room and went straight to the bathroom. I went pee and washed my hands. I walked out of the bathroom and started feeling the sex aftermath. I stretched my legs a little because they hurt. I found Cristina

"Hey" I said

"Hey wanna head to Jo's after work" she asked

"I can't tonight" I said

"Aww" she sighed

"Are you on Burke's service" I asked

"Yeah" she said