Chapter Four

It was around time for lunch when I got to see Ivan again, and he swept me off the floor. I giggled and felt a small blush on my face again. I smiled at Ivan and he smiled back, I felt my heart beat faster as I saw his smile. Nikita started to laugh, “You two have some of the weirdest relationships I have ever seen.” He said and I kind of fumed. Ivan chuckled and he set me back down on the floor. I looked up and I sighed. “Since you like looking up, and this was the reason why we picked you, want to learn to fly?” Nikita asked, and he looked at me. I was so euphoric (I was shaking with joy), and I nodded. I had no idea that I even wanted to fly a plane, but the tales from some of the Polish armies made me tingle. I was in a phase where all I was talking about was flight and maybe joining the Voyenno-Vozdushnye Sily (the air force at the time). Ivan made me snap back to the present and pointed out that I was drooling a bit.

“Thought we lost you, you doing ok in there?” Ivan asked, and I shrugged, I was going to pilot a plane. Ivan patted my head and chuckled, “Always knew you wanted to fly.” He told me and I smiled. Nikita and Ivan walked with me to the airplane hanger, and I saw the prettiest thing (well, next to Ivan) I have ever seen. I was gawking, staring at the airplane like it was unreal. Ivan patted my head, and I blinked, “I built this thing, and I thought you would like it.” He told me and I hugged Ivan yet again. Nikita grabbed me and threw me into the wall, my head slamming on the drywall. I did not cry, but my head only had the smallest bump. “Какого хрена Никита?!” Ivan yelled, and I blinked, confused and a little bit dazed.

“How did you not get hurt?!” Nikita asked me and I shrugged, and he rubbed me down, going from my head to my feet. “As I thought, you are one of the purebred Элитная сіла Роніна, or Ronin Elite Force. I can not believe we found one of them.” Nikita said, and Ivan fumed.

“I thought you said you wouldn’t test if he was a Ronin!” Ivan hissed and he glared at Nikita. I was shocked and I bit my cheek. I felt my head spin as I looked at the floor, scared for my life. 

“Well, I felt like it needed to happen!” Nikita argued.

“That is unfair to Mirenski, he had no damn idea he was a Ronin!” Ivan flashed back.

“Do not talk to your superior like that Ivan!” 

“Suck American balls, Nikita!” 

I froze up, and I vomited on the floor, my stomach too tight. Ivan glared at Nikita before he went over to me.