Chapter 4

Tendou went to Shiratorizawa in middle school so he's known Oikawa before but never spoken a word to him until high school. 

He moved from Miyagi to Tokyo in his first year of High school to be closer to his grandparents who were really sick. His family used to be wealthy but due to some unfortunate events they started losing money. That lead Tendou to start working at the club which his parents didn't approve of but it was where him and Kenma met each other first. 

He still liked to be in contact with people back in Miyagi so he'd gotten a text from one of his old friends about the website. 

"Hold on WHAT!" Atsumu grabbed the phone scrolling through the website reading the information.

He kept reading until he saw something catch his eyes. A prize. 

"Wowww" Atsumu led on the w. 

"What happended?" Oikawa hovered over Atsumu to look at the phone. His own eyes widened. "These lying motherfuckers." He sneered

The rest of the group came to look at the information as well. It read..

'If you've seen them, please inform the police. The families are worried sick and miss their children. They seemed to have disappeared the same time so if you know anything please call the number below'

"After beating the shit out of me everyday and insulting me constantly, now all of sudden they miss me." Oikawa scoffed and rolled his eyes at the bullshit he had just read.

"Why the fuck would they have that amount of money as a prize?" Kenma paused his game and gave his attention to the rest of them. He may seem like the type of person who doesn't care about anyone and anything but when it came to friends, he'd do anything for them. 

"I don't even know to be honest." Tendou took back his phone putting it away.

"Wait!" Suga exclaimed.

Everyone turned to look at him.

"Didn't you guys live in 2 different prefectures? How would they even know you guys disappeared together or that you were even friends?"

Oikawa and Atsumu both looked at each other then back at Suga.

"One of my childhood friends knew me and Tsumu were friends so he may of said something but I don't think he would have." Oikawa said. 

They were already going through enough things and this was not helping at all.

"Okay okay, we'll look into this later. We have to go back now cause we have school tomorrow." Akaashi picked up his bag and put it around his shoulders.

The rest groaned remembering school was even a thing. 

They finished packing and left the dressing room. They weren't the last people around so they didn't have to close up the club and began waking to the car they all shared together. A black jeep with tinted windows and red colored seats inside. The car may seem expensive and your probably wondering how they could afford such a nice car.

In their third year of high school, they had a list of things they wanted to invest in and one of them was a car. Most of them had a lot of money saved from before and on top of that, working at a well known club earned you thousands of dollars night after night. So after searching for a used but nice jeep, they purchased it from the dealer as well as getting insurance. 

The dark blue sky made the stars glisten in the night sky lighting up the roads as well as the lights on buildings and street lights. The roads were slightly busy so they arrived home about 20 minuets later. 

The place was pitch black so Suga being the first one to walk in started turning on the lights. 

The now lit up dorm was sparkling clean since Suga cleaned up before they left to the club. On the right was the kitchen area that had all the essential needs on the counter like the microwave, coffee maker which was used way to many times by the group (poor coffee maker), the fridge beside the oven and the white coat based counter top with bar stool chairs around it. On the left corner side was the living room with a soft L shaped couch, a white fluffy rug in front of it near the coffee table that was under the tv. Couple feet away was the only bathroom they had. It was small but still usable.

"Give me your bags. I'm gonna put them in the washer to be ready for Tuesday night." Suga turned around to the rest of them who were now scattered everywhere. 

Kenma had already pulled out his switch and was now lying down on the couch resting his head on Oikawa's legs who was on his phone watching snap stories. Atsumu was lying down on the L side of the couch watching an anime he was into while Tendou and Akaashi were making tea for everyone.

After grabbing their bags, he went through them picking out the clothes they'd need for their next work shift. Cleaning and organizing things was one thing he liked to do. He used to work as a maid in the previous house he used to live in. His parents died when he was about to go into high school so he was placed in a orphanage and soon adopted by a family. They were 'ok' to him but it didn't feel like home to him. So he was introduced to the job by Tendou who he meet at school. 

The time was coming around 1:30 am which was pretty normal for them because they sometimes stayed late at work earning extra money. 

The group sat altogether in the living room drinking the tea Tendou and Akaashi had made for them. 

They were chatting about random topics, laughing together and overall just enjoying each other's company.

After a while they decide to head to bed since they had school 9 am in the morning. They had 2 bedrooms.

Bedroom 1 consisted of Oikawa, Atsumu and Tendou. Everyone got along equally so it wasn't like there were picked favorites or a person one of them liked more than the other.  

Bedroom 2 were for the rest of them. Akaashi, Suga and Kenma. Although this time Kenma picked the room he wanted to be in because Oikawa and Atsumu were usually loud at night and unnecessary noise was one thing he didn't like. He loved them but didn't like the loud noises so he picked to stay with Suga and Akaashi who were more calm and quiet.

The lights in the dorm were all turned off and everyone had drifted off to sleep.

Oikawa and Atsumu were pretty happy with the life they were living right now.

I felt like updating again instead of tomorrow heh :)

next chapter is their school daily routine and oikawa's morning craziness!

~Sato