Chapter 6

a/n : just so you know the main ships are iwaoi and sakuatsu and its going to be switching from different pov's and third person. side ships are bokuaka, kuroken, ushiten, daisuga and a bit of osasuna!!

"Oh My God, I heard one of them is like a Greek God with sexy bara arms." One of the girls squealed.

"OH OH also one with weird messy bed hair but he makes it look so hot!" Another added one. 

 The topic of knew boys always seems to get everyone excited and chatter could be heard all around the room.

"Alright!!" Mr. Kou exclaimed. "Take your seats everyone!"

"As some of you know, there are going to be some new students entering this class today. They will be on their way soon!!"

Girls squealed and giggled and some guys even talked amongst themselves as well.

While all this was happening, Atsumu was slightly panicking. He wasn't ready at all to meet his brother again. The emotions and anxiety he was feeling wasn't helping either. Oikawa noticed this and decided to take him to the hall to talk.

The rest of the group just stayed in the class worrying because they weren't all aloud to leave as it would be too suspicious.

Oikawa held Atsumu's hand that was slightly shaking. "Hey hey tsumu, it's okay. Try to calm down for me okay?"

Atsumu hesitantly nodded.

They decided to walk longer heading to the bathroom far from classes so they were alone. Still holding Atsumu's hand, Oikawa sat him down in the corner and comforted him in his arms. 

"I- I know this is stupid for me to react like this but I don't want to see him..." Atsumu began talking quietly at first. "He stood there watching our parents treat me like that and didn't even help or defend me." Small tears escaped his eyes. 

Oikawa didn't say anything. Atsumu was the opposite of Oikawa. He liked being comforted instead of talking it out most of the time. He wasn't the best with words so while Atsumu cried bearing his head in his shoulders, he just rubbed his back soothingly.

Couple minuets later Atsumu had stopped crying. He most definitely didn't want to see his brother so they spent the morning talking about random stuff to brighten the mood.

Back in the class.

The sounds of knocks on the door could be heard.

"Come in!" Mr. Kou said.

There they were. The group of new boys.

Iwaizumi 

Kuroo

Daichi

Sakusa 

Bokuto

Ushijima

Osamu

Everyone was equally shocked by the boys.

"Please introduce yourself to the class!!"

Kuroo stepped up first." Names Kuroo Testurou" He slyly grinned.

Bokuto went up next. "HEY HEY. Bokuto Koutarou"  he smiled wide.

To the right was Iwaizumi. "Iwaizumi Hajime." he leaned against the wall.

Daichi volunteered next. "Daichi Sawamura." He waved.

Separated from the group was Sakusa in the corner of the room near the door. "Sakusa Kiyoomi"

Ushijima was standing a little awkwardly. "Ushijima Wakatoshi"

and last was Osamu who flashed a wave. "Miya Osamu"

All eyes were on them and chatter started amongst everyone. Suga, Akaashi, Tendou, Kenma glanced at each of the boys but stopped at one of them.

Iwaizumi.

"Um isn't that 'The Iwaizumi' Oikawa mentioned that was his childhood bestfriend?" Akaashi leaned over to Suga whispering.

With wide eyes Suga slowly nodded. He grabbed out his phone looking for Oikawa contact.

With Oikawa and Atsumu.

"There's no way your gonna be able to get down from that." Atsumu laughed at Oikawa. He climbed up into the roofing of the bathroom.

"Wait Tsumu, help me get down.... THERE'S A FUCKING SPIDER UP HERE." Oikawa screeched.

Atsumu was still laughing climbing up on the toilet seat to help him get down. When they did Oikawa sat down on the floor pouting with his arms crossed glaring at Atsumu who was clutching his stomach whilst laughing.

Oikawa's pout soon turned to a smile. Seeing his best friend happy made him happy as well. He heard his phone ring and took it out seeing Suga calling him. 

"Hey Suga, what up?"

"Um did your childhood friend happen to be Iwaizumi Hajime...?"

"Uhhh yea why?"

"Well up.... he's here as well"

"He's in our class"

.

.

.

sorry this chapter is really bad but next chapter will be out tomorrow hopefully

~Sato