Chapter 17

a/n: i'm not sure how much chapters this is going to have but it most likely might be over 30 or mid 20 but anyways enjoy!!

*this chapter is also osamu's pov from when they arrived at the club*

Osamu's Pov:

The drive to the club didn't take long. I didn't really want to go at all but everyone else was so why not?

We got to the club and just by looking at the parking lot you could tell it was full. I groaned in a annoyance since I hated tight spaces.

Once we found a spot, we got out walking into the club first having to show our ID's. We walked around the place checking it out and it was honestly nice not gonna lie.

Bokuto spotted the bar and dragged us over so we ordered drinks. I ordered only a water and chips because I wasn't in the mood to get drunk.

My parents were nagging me about our deal, my boyfriend who I miss so fucking much isn't here with me since he has some important things to cover up back in Miyagi and supposedly my twin whom I haven't seen in 5 years is here as well. 

This whole thing was really going to give me a migraine which I could already feel coming.

"You okay?" I looked from the side of my eye to see Sakusa.

"Mhm, yeah why?" No, I wasn't okay.

He sat down in the chair next to me and shrugged his shoulders. "You seem stressed."

I rolled my eyes and scoffed. "Uhh well yeah. I have my parents on my ass, everyone was talking about how they think my twin brother goes to the school which I haven't seen yet and I miss Suna so much. So yeah, I'm fine." 

"Do you even care for him? I mean, I've heard a bit of what happened in the past and I know I don't have the right to speak on it or interfere with your business but why weren't you there for him?" Sakusa turned to me and looked me straight in the eye.

I couldn't reply to what he said. The words were stuck in my throat and I froze. Why I wasn't there for him?

We did everything together growing up. I mean that was until our second year of high school when i-

... Oh.

"You realize now don't you?" I was interrupted from my thoughts from him. He looked at me cocking an eyebrow. 

"I- how d-" I was cut off by the sound of a chair falling. I looked around and saw Daichi knocked his chair down from getting up.

"You okay bro?" Kuroo asked him while picking up the chair.

"I- is that Suga?" He squinted his eyes in that direction and ran over.

We glanced at each other before going to catch up with him. He had a drinking contest with Bokuto and Kuroo so he was mostly drunk out of his mind hallucinating. 

"Bro, are you sure your not seeing things?" Despite Bokuto being drunk, he still was a little sober and placed his hands on Daichi's shoulder turning him to look at him.

"I mean, I thought it was Suga." He sighed sadly, looking a little disappointed and we walked back over to the bar. 

We were all just chilling and chatting when Kuroo suggested we go explore the place. I was bored out of my mind so why not but Iwaizumi refused.

"C'mon Iwaaaa~" Bokuto started pleading and Iwaizumi gave in sighing. 

We walked past the crowd which was full. My face scrunched in discomfort being so close to so many bodies. After squeezing are way through, we reached a hall. Bokuto and Kuroo being the idiots they were, decided to open all the door while we just followed them. Ushijima was somewhere else looking at magazines.