Chapter 13

a/n: would we work? (iwaoi) story is out. go check it out <3

Oikawa's Pov

"T-tooru?"

It was him. Standing right in front of me. My childhood best friend.

I just stood still staring at him. I couldn't speak at all. Next thing I knew he was hugging me.

"I missed you so much. I'm so sorry." I just stood still not knowing what to do. His other friends were just watching us. I remembered Tsumu was here too so I looked to the side of me to see he was gone. Where did he go?

He let go of me and grabbed my arm. I quickly was brought out of my thoughts. "W-what a-are you d-doing?" I tried to pull back my hand but he was too strong. "I need to talk to you." He took my outside to the side of the building where no body was and we were sat on the floor leaning against the wall. There was silence for a couple seconds until he spoke up. "Hey Tooru, look at me." He cupped my checks making me face him. He took his hand and wiped my tears that were slowly but gradually coming down. I didn't realize I was even crying. This wasn't supposed to happen. He wasn't supposed to be here. I wanted to run really really bad but I couldn't. I knew this was going to happen soon enough.

It was quiet. Really quiet. I wasn't going to talk since I wasn't ready. It was cold and I was still in my work clothes. I started to shiver a bit and I think Iwaizumi notice so he brought he closer to his chest and rapped his arms around me.

"You don't have to tell me anything but I just want to know how your doing. I looked for you for so long and thought I'd never find you." Iwaizumi ran his fingers through my hair to try and calm me down since I was still crying.

We just sat there. No one said anything. The only noise we could hear were the faint sounds of music from the club, the cars driving by and my continuation of sniffles.

"I-I really missed you Iwa-chan." My face was buried in his shirt so he couldn't see the small blush on my face.

"I missed you way more kawa." He rested his head on mine and rubbed circles on my back with his hands.

Well this was going to be a long night...

sorry this is short but next chapter is going to be atsumus pov from the start. how tf did he disappear?

ANYWYAS- I wrote the first 2 chapters of the iwaoi story which I'm actually excited abt so go read it ;)

~Sato