Chapter 1

Annabelle's POV.

The routine was simple. Wake up, check phone, open laptop, check phone again, go on Tumblr, go on Youtube, type in One Direction and sit in a messy bun with my fuzzy PJs on and listen to 5 beautiful guys remind me why I wanted to find love.

Front Row, Stage Left. They weren't meet & greet tickets. They weren't backstage passes. In fact, I wasn't even supposed to be there. My best friend Veronica and I were die-hard One Direction fans. While most girls our age were out drinking, smoking, and partying... We stayed at each other's houses, watching video diaries over and over again, making 1D jokes at each other, and reblogging the crap out of our Tumblr dashboards. But for once, we wanted some excitement in our lives. Something to LIVE for. Veronica had family that lived in Chicago, and we knew that One Direction would be performing there. We figured we would go to their concert. We skipped mall trips, skipped eating out, and hoarded every piece of loose change possible so we could go to that concert.

Long story short, we ended up selling our plane AND concert tickets.

But living in Florida has its advantage, and miraculously..we ended up FRONT ROW, stage left at their concert in Miami.

I was in love with Harry Styles. Not that "fan girl" obsessed kind of love, but honestly he made me happy. Veronica was the "fan girl x 20″ when it came to Liam. She loved that boy more than anything in the world. She stopped using spoons

when she found out he had a phobia.

So there we were. At the concert. By fate, pure fate. They were singing my song, "One Thing". The solo that Harry sings in the beginning had become my life motto when the song first came out. WHO NEEDS YOLO? not me.

I glanced at Veronica, and a single tear of joy fell from her right eye. She looked back at me and gently grabbed my arm, glancing down at the purple butterfly on my left wrist. I whispered "Believe in magic" after the bracelet that Harry wore on his left hand.

"I'm proud of you." She said while tracing the wings of the angelic creature. We both grinned, and looked back at the stage. "You make my heart race." Liam finished his solo. Veronica and I just smiled, in complete silence surrounded by screaming girls, as Harry walked to the front of the stage. I closed my eyes as I heard him begin, keeping the smile on my face. "Shot me out of the sky". I flashed my eyes back open, with a smile still on my face. But to my surprise, he was looking down at me, smiling back while he sang. "You're my kryptonite." And he reached out, grabbed my left hand and held it tightly. The next words he sang sounded as if he was talking to me. "You keep making me weak." As I looked straight into his eyes and whispered, "Frozen; and can't breathe."

He let go of my hand and gave me one of his famous "Harry Styles Smiles" and a quick wink. I returned my hand to my side and turned to look at Veronica. But that time, Harry had returned to his friends and Louis gave him a quick nudge and Harry smiled with his head down. Veronica's jaw hung open, her eyes practically bulging from her head. "What the FLUFF Annabelle! He was holding your hand!" Veronica knew better than to interrupt my moment. I giggled and my smile almost reached both of my ears.

The concert was amazing, and Harry would always smile and look at me during his solos. I would smile and applaud. But then I realized, as soon as I left this arena... that I would never see Harry again. Liam had winked at Veronica and she

practically died...

-----------

* SORRY IT'S SO SHORT :( . *

Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter!

-Layna