Chapter 7

Chapter 7

Annabelle's POV:

I woke up in a warm cozy bed in a room I didn't recognize. I walked out of the bedroom and there was Veronica in the kitchen.

"Where are we Veronica...?"

"The boys bought us a room in their hotel, across the hall from them. They thought your mom might be upset if we spent the night in their room."

They were right, she would have freaked out knowing I was sleeping over at their hotel room.

"What time is it?" I asked.

"I don't know. Check your phone?"

Veronica had been letting me use her phone for phone calls because I had lost mine about a month ago at school.

"Veronica, I haven't had a phone in over a month..."

"Oh, well there's your phone." She pointed to the little white box on the counter. There was a sticky note on top of it which said, "I've always wanted a girl that I could spoil. Hope you like it. xx- Harry"

It was a beautiful white iPhone 4s, something I've been wanting for months. He had already installed a bunch of numbers and apps for me. He must have asked Veronica for my passwords. MyTumblr was open, along with my Facebook, and Temple Run.

I immediately texted him.

TXT to "Stunnin' Styles<3″

"Thanks so much for the beautiful phone Harry! You didn't have to do that! But, I love it <3 Mwahh;*"

TXT from "Stunnin' Styles<3″

"You're welcome beautiful<3 by the way, your passcode lock is H-A-Z-A. (; "

I giggled at my new passcode and decided to keep it. It was my last day in Miami, my last day with Harry before I had to go home to Orlando. That's when my phone rang, and "One Thing" started playing. You are very clever Mr. Styles, it was my favorite song.

"Oh, Harry." I laughed, he was such a sweetheart. I answered the phone.

"Hello?"

"Hi, this is Stunnin' Styles. I'd like to know if Annabelle would like to spend her last day with me?"

"Of course Stunnin' Styles!"

That's when I heard a knock at the door.

"Well, answer your door then!"

I opened the door and Harry was standing in the doorway with roses and Twix bars.

"Split a Twix?" He said grinning. I pushed him back and shut the door in his face with a little laugh.

He knocked at the door again, I answered and he stood there with his pouty face that I couldn't resist.

"Harry, I have to get ready! I just can't walk into Miami looking like this!"

"Just wait a second Annabelle!" He pulled a small box out from behind his back.

"Not another present Harry!"

"It's just two small things Annabelle!"

I opened the box and there was a white case for an iPhone covered with multi-colored butterflies.

"Harry! I love it!" I said with a smile.

"Open the other one!" Almost as if this was just a game to him.

At the bottom of the box, there was a smaller box. A little red, velvet box. I slowly lifted the lid, and it revealed a perfectly crafted silver ring with two emerald and amethyst butterflies on top of it.

"Harry... it's...it's beautiful." I couldn't think of a better word to describe the amazing ring.

"I wanted to give you something to remember me by. The butterflies are us. I knew the February birthstone is amethyst. I didn't know if you'd like it so Lou went with me. It's his way of saying he's sorry.

"It's beautiful, and I'll always remember you, Harry. That's a promise."

I got up on my tip-toes and hugged him. Then I stepped back and winked, before slamming the door in his face again.

I couldn't stop admiring the ring. It truly was impeccable and described mine and Harry's relationship perfectly.

I knew we would be going somewhere nice because he had a blazer on when he opened the door.

I grabbed the one dress I had not worn in Miami, a lavender slim cut, open back dress. It made me feel so uncomfortable, but with Harry, it was perfect. Cute enough to wear during the day, and fancy enough to wear out to dinner. I thought I'd be super adorable by throwing on my white high top converse instead of heels and brushed my hair back behind my ears and put a headband in. I didn't apply any makeup and decided to be natural for the day. I looked in the mirror, twirled, and went to the door. I opened the door, and there was Harry, lying against his hotel room door, juggling three Twix bars.

When he heard me close my door, he looked up, dropping all three chocolates.

"Wow Annabelle... ummm.." He drifted off.

"Just try to keep your mouth closed Stunnin' Styles." I pushed his jaw up and winked. He grabbed my hand, and outside we were greeted by the Paparazzi.

"Just smile. You look beautiful. And, you're welcome. I just tweeted that I was taking my special lady out shopping." He whispered into my ear.

"Oh, I'm your special lady? We aren't even dating Harry!"

"Oh, that reminds me. Annabelle Brigette Lee, will you take this Twix bar as a token of my love, and do me the honor of being my girlfriend?"

I bit the Twix bar and he gave me a perfect smile. We walked hand-in-hand out of the Range Rover that was parked in front of the hotel. Harry took me shopping and no matter how many times I refused to have him buy me anything, he always did.

I ended the day with three pairs of shoes, four new dresses, a pair of aviators, matching cardigans, and a bunch of funny photos of Harry and I on my phone, and the most perfect boyfriend ever.

All without saying the words, "I want" at all.