Chapter 12

Veronica's POV:

I don't know what was running through Delaney's head when he heard Harry say "Annabelle".

She couldn't stand Annabelle. So, it was probably a grin that meant she has a terrible plan. Before she could say anything else, I told Harry that I'd take him to see Annabelle.

"Stay away from her Harry. She's just a bunch of trouble and Annabelle and her hate each other."

But I know that Harry having Annabelle wasn't going to stop Delaney. But I wasn't going to tell Annabelle, I didn't think I'd worry her on her birthday.

"Personally, I thought she was pretty cute though, Veronica. She seems so sweet though, how could Annabelle hate her?"

Jesus Christ, Harry was falling for the Queen of all mean girls.

Delaney always got what she wanted. Watch her get Harry too. It was no surprise to me.

Harry's POV:

She was gorgeous. Not like Annabelle's type of gorgeous, but almost...better. She had dirty blonde gold hair. She had piercing blue-gray eyes. She had long eyelashes and her hair could pretty much do anything.

I got a feeling in my stomach, one that Annabelle had never given me. It was close to the feeling I got when I first kissed Annabelle, but again...better.

I had to stay in Orlando. And I had to keep seeing Delaney, somehow without Annabelle knowing.

We took the balloons to Annabelle and she was thrilled to see me. I was beyond excited to see her, but I couldn't keep Delaney out of my head.

Delaney's POV:

Yeah, he wanted me. OBVIOUSLY. I could tell. I was trying to think of anyway I could talk to Harry.

He went back to the balloon room after delivering them to Annabelle.

"Hey,umm...thanks for getting those balloons for me, Delaney." he said, blushing and looking down.

"You're welcome Harry. I really hope to see you soon! You should text me next time you come to Orlando. Annabelle, you and I should go out!" I slipped him a slip of paper with my name and number on it.

He smiled and it revealed a perfectly carved dimple on his right cheek. I had my own dimple...on my right cheek.

"Cute dimple Harry." I winked and he walked out the door.

You honestly couldn't get any better at what you did, Delaney. You had Harry Styles practically drooling over you. You had him right where you wanted him. OBVIOUSLY, you were perfect. And while he was falling for you, you didn't have a single butterfly in your stomach.

Not a single butterfly