Chapter 10

Annabelle's POV:

Today was February 1st. Harry's birthday. He had driven me home to Orlando late last night after the fist fight. He said he could take care of the quarrel between the boys. Veronica went to the hospital, but she had just gotten a little shaken up when Liam hit her. But on the other hand there was me, and I had high school to go to... dreaded high school...and on top of that, I had to celebrate Harry's birthday.

I knew that it was his birthday through out Miami, and even months before that I had started a countdown. I mean, the kid, now MAN, has revolutionized my life. He had changed the way I viewed things, he changed the way I thought. So, in honor of his birthday, I got all my tumblr and twitter followers to contribute to his mothers charity. "Believe in Magic" had changed my life after all. And, I owed something to him for doing that for me.

One Direction's album was on replay, and I walked into class. I had woken up three hours early in order to curl my hair, I was wearing a blazer, babyblue colored jeans, and boots.

Girls came up to me telling me that I was dressed to nicely for school, and that people would start getting the wrong impression from me. Other girls, just came out swinging saying I looked like a slut, or a whore. Others, started preaching at me how terrible it was to be obsessed with something like a boy I was never going to meet. Most of them, were fake Directioners, or being complete hypocrites. But, they obviously hadn't seen Harry's tweets. I WAS with him.

Don't let anyone kid you, words hurt. And words from your "friends" hurt even worse. I felt alone, I felt insecure, I felt like the same girl who walked into that concert Friday night. But the difference in Friday and now? I had Harry. I had someone to call and to text when I felt that rush of feelings coming. When I got to a low point, I knew I could talk to him. So I took advantage of it.

"Harry! I can't imagine where you'd be... but, I just wanted to wish you a happy birthday and I want to see you soon!"

He didn't answer the phone, thats odd. But, he was probably busy calling his mother and other family. My little baker boy was 18 years old. Crazy, 18 years. I still remembered the Harry from X-factor. The little Harry who was pulled back by every family member so he could get kissed on his curls. His curls, before they were even his iconic trait. His teeth, his perfect teeth. The teeth that had been untouched by braces, just like my own. His perfect dimples, that I wanted to just poke all day long. Sounds awkward? It's because it is. I was just a girl who dreamed of meeting him. I was just a girl who got little butterflies when he sang his solos. I was just the little girl who thought it wasn't going to be me. I wished, and I prayed that Harry would notice me. And, he did. And I will never take that for granted. He's mine, and I won't leave him. I'll take the hate messages, and I'll take the death threats... I love Harry Edward Styles. I love that he's scared of roller coasters. I love that he is in love with cats. I love that he would choose Louis over me in a heartbeat, that he's the youngest in the group, that he has enough game to go after older women. I just love everything about him. I love that I would write a little fanfict for my followers to read. I loved how no one read it, but I kept thinking, maybe, just maybe... he would. He is 18 today, and I know I couldn't make it this far without him. I trusted him, I felt like I knew him my entire life. I hadn't, but I felt protected.

Sure, he'd done an episode on iCarly, and he'd kissed Miranda. But, just because he's making a career choice doesn't mean girls should stop loving him? There were only a few things I were sure of at this point. One, I was madly in love with Harry Edward Styles. Two, "Shot me outta the sky, you're my kryptonite" was my favorite line in any song. And third, my name was Annabelle Brigitte Lee, and I was Harry Style's girl.