Alcohol

Third Person POV's

Another drop. It gets addicting. one more glass she ordered. She couldn't handle the heartbreak. She wanted to do things that she had never done before.

"You should stop. It's not good" the bartender spoke. Dahyun rolled her eyes and continued to drink.

"You're just a bartender, why do you have to care?" Dahyun spoke as he was feeling dizzy.

"I'm a human too, shouldn't i?" the bartender spoke. Dahyun kept silent. She continued to drink the whole bottle. The bartender sighed.

A woman sat beside her. "Is she okay?" the woman asked the girl who was asleep.

"She drank to much. I don't even know where she lives" the bartender spoke helplessly.

The woman nodded. "I probably might now. Let me check her ID. I would be glad to help" the woman spoke and began to check her pockets.
she took her ID out. "got it" the woman spoke. the bartender raised his right eyebrow.

"May I know your name?" the bartender spoke.

"Minatozaki Sana" the woman spoke and carried the short girl. She carried her to her car.

-timeskip-

Dahyun woke up. With a groan. It was in the middle of the night, as sh e examined around the place.

"I'm in my room" dahyun spoke to herslef
The door opened. Reveling the woman in a red dress. Her hair dark brown. Her eyes were beautiful. like diamonds. She walked towards dahyun.

"You woke up" the woman spoke. Dahyun eyes widen at her.

"W-Who are you?" Dahyun questioned the woman.

"I'm Minatozaki Sana. For further questions. I brought you here. Because you fell asleep drunk." Sana spoke.

Dahyun nodded. "how can I repay you?" Dahyun spoke as she waited for an answer.

"It's simple." sana spoke and leaned onto dahyun ear.

She whispered. "I've been feeling horny these days. Pleasure me" with a seductive voice.
It sended chills down dahyuns spine.

"Pleasure you? What-" she got cutt off by her. "or face the consequences" Sana spoke and smiled.
Dahyun was hushed. She had to fuck her anyways.

"Okay" Dahyun replied. Sana clapped her hands and smiled.she jumped in the bed and spreaded her legs.

Sana lifted her dress revealing her clothed pussy.
"your wet..." Dahyun spoke as her eyebrows raised.

Sana rolled her eyes. "just fuck me, use that fingers of yours" Sana spoke and removed her undergarment.

"But I have a dick, wouldn't that feel better?" Dahyun spoke. Sana's eyes widen, she then smirked.

"Now that's even better, how big are you daddy?" Sana questioned.

"10 inches" dahyun spoke and removed her pants and her boxers.

Her cock was revealed. Sana licked her lips. And stared lustfully at Dahyun.

Dahyun kneeled before Sana's wet pussy. it was ready for her. Sana was wanting to get fucked.

"Ah!" Sana moaned out as Dahyun's dick was trusted into her.

Dahyun held onto sana's legs and trusted in and out of her in medium speed.

"Fuck me harder! Faster!" Sana spoke, and then was hushed by Dahyun.

"Let daddy do the work" dahyun spoke seductively. And touched her tits.

Dahyun trusted faster, their bodies slapping made sounds. "f-fuck!" Sana moaned out. Dahyun was panting. "ugh-h"dahyun moaned. Sana's tits were going up and down. Then it went harder.

Dahyun loved the feeling of sana's pussy.
" your so tight" dahyun spoke and continued to fuck the shit out of her. "I-I'm c-cumming!" Sana moaned out. Dahyun then went faster.

"s-stop!" Sana exclaimed. "what?" Dahyun questioned.

"make sure you don't cum in me. I didn't take pills" Sana spoke. Dahyun frowned.

Dahyun thrusted her finger in and out of sana's pussy. "a-ah!" Sana moaned out as she felt the pleasure that dahyun was sending her.

Dahyun then ate Sana out. Sana was ready to cum after what dahyun had done to her. As dahyun went to look at Sana. She looked helplessly. It also looked like. That she was begging for more and more.

As dahyun continued to eat her. Sana moaned out the warning. "ugh-h I-I'm c-cumming!" Sana then released her load into dahyuns mouth. Dahyun drank all her juices. It was delightfuly tasty.

Sana then got up and held dahyun's hand and made her sit on the bed. Sana kneeled before her. she then held the younger cock and rubbed it up and down.

"A-Ah.... S-sana..." Dahyun  moaned. Sana's hands were skillful. Let's get to the best part on where she uses her mouth.

Sana then teased dahyun's dick with her tounge. Dahyun was obviously annoyed. "s-stop.. T-easing" Dahyun moaned. She wanted to feel the pleasure. Sana looked at the younger and smirked at her. "Don't worry baby. mommy is just playing" Sana spoke and immediately bobbed her mouth up and down her hard cock.

Dahyun threw her head aback. "S-Sana!" Dahyun moaned and held onto the older girls head. Sana's mouth felt so good on dahyun cock.

Dahyun was close to reaching her climax. as in every sex. Theyre always ready for the best part. Sana was milking chaeyoung. Sana wanted to taste dahyun cum.

"I-I'm c-cumming!" Dahyun moaned and closed her eyes and released her load. Sana drank it all and licked dahyuns dick. Sana then got up and sat on her cock.

Sana bounced up and down. "ugh-h" she moaned. Dahyun held on her tits and massaged it. Dahyun then took the left nipple and sucked dearly on it.
after sucking on both of her breasts. Dahyun held on her waist and helped her bounce up and down her dick.

Sana then leaned her head on dahyuns shoulder. The two fell on the bed and covered themselves with the blanket.

"That felt very good" Dahyun spoke. Sana smiled at her. "I've left my phone number at your side table over there. Make sure to call me of you need someone... To. You know" Sana spoke. Dahyun laughed in response.

"Sure" that's all dahyun spoke.