Catfish

Third Person POV's

"Sana, your smile is scaring me" Momo said as she cleaned her room. Sana decided to chill on the latter's bed just to keep some company.

"Sorry, i cant help it"

"Why are you smiling, anyways"

"It's probably that korean boy she's been texting lately" Mina said, corning in from the bathroom.

"What was his name again?"

Sana stopped texting and looked at her fellow japanese friends. "He never gave me his name but his username is Kim_D"

"Seems sketchy. He might be an old man looking for some coochie" Mina laughed.

"Be quiet. He's been sending photos so I believe he's real"

Momo raised her eyebrows and tried snatching the penguin's phone. "Show meeee"

"NO!"

"But whyyyy"

"Because.... Because they're inappropriate" This made Momo's excitement grow. "Now i HAVE to see this. Please Sana Chan"

Sana rolled her eyes and showed the photo. Momo and Mina gasped, drooling over the 18+ photo.

"Damn you lucky Satang"

The photo that was shown was a dear pic of the guy's buldge through his boxers. It slowed a slight view of his abs but nothing else.

"Damn, Daddy"

"Are you gonna meet and fuck?" Mina asked. Sana smirked. "Probably"

"00000H. You get him, Minatozaki"

"I will. He's actually gonna be visiting Japan for a while so we're gonna see each other"

"And then fuck" Mina said, smiling. Sana shrugged her shoulders and went to Momo's closet.

"HEY! I never said to use my clothes"

"Well I need to look sexy" Sana told, rummaging through revealing dresses. Momo groaned and flopped on her bed.

"Fine, whatever"

"When's he coming?" Mina asked, sitting on Momo's legs.

"He just messaged me, saying he arrived so we're gonna meet tonight"

"Woah, seems fast"

"How's this dress?" Sana asked, showing a tight red strapless dress that only went to her thighs. Momo and Mina smirked, nodding their heads in sync. Sana winked and checked herself out in the mirror.

"DAMN, YOU ACTUALLY LOOK SO HOT AS FUCK" Momo exaggerated, drooling over Sana's appearance. The girl was wearing the tight red dress with slightly curled hair, light makeup and red heels.

"Fuck... " Mina mumbled, eyeing her best friend. Sana did a twirl and smiled.

"Do I look good?"

"Good? You look fucking delicious!"

"Oh, he's at the restaurant. I gotta go now, girls. I might not be coming home tonight" Sana whispered, winking. Mina and Momo hoklered and applauded as Sana left, feeling proud.

Kim_D: I'm waiting outside the restaurant for you

Sana: I'm walking there now

Kim_D: No cab?