Breaking Innocence

Sana's POV

I was walking past the hall, heading towards my room until I heard some strange noises in one of the opened doors. I furrowed my eyebrows and slowly walked towards the sound which became louder and louder with each step I took. It was from the maknae's room.

Peeking my head inside, all I saw was Dahyun alone as she was watching something on her phone. She had her usual stoic face plastered as her eyes were stuck on the screen. My eyes then widened as I finally realized what she was watching.

"Ah...More...Fuck me more..."

I stomped my feet inside and stood in front of the tofu. She looked at me for 1 second before looking back at the video.

"What the- NO DAHYUN!" I snatched the phone out of her hands and closed the video.

"HEY! Unnie, I wasn't finished watching it yet!" She whined as she tried taking her phone back but I moved my hand away.

"Dahyun, what the fuck? Why the hell are you watching this?!" I yelled, truly surprised at her so called innocence.

"I was curious on what it's like to have sex, Unnie so I decided to find out myself" She replied in a chilled tone. I felt my cheeks burn Up.

"0-0h my god..." I muttered while rubbing my temple.

"Unnie can I show you what I learnt so far?" She asked, abruptly. I was taken back at her sudden question.

"U-Uhm.."

Without giving a proper answer, she had already pushed me down on her bed. Her cold face was really intimidating. As she straddled my hips, she placed her hands on the hem of her shirt and pulled it off, revealing her 6 pack abs. I didn't even know how fit our tofu was.

Soon after she was in her boxers, she had removed my clothes too which left me bare naked. I felt embarrassed at the way she stared at me with hungry eyes.

"Looking delicious" She smirked. I weakly slapped her arm.

"S-Stop s-staring" I stuttered.

She lowered herself onto me and captured her lips with mine. For someone lacking experience, she was hell of a good kisser. Her lips were so soft and so entranced in mine. She had an addicting sweet taste that was so intoxicating. She bit my lower lip, making me release a tiny moan. We both pulled away, breathing heavily.

"I like that sound" Dahyun winked before diving onto my neck, sucking vigorously.

"A-Ah..." I whimpered. From the way she roughly sucked my neck, I knew that it was gonna end with a huge ass hickey.

"Now this was the one I learnt the most" She whispered before she pulled her boxers off, showing me her long thick beast.

"I felt this weird feeling before, Unnie. I couldn't recall it. Whenever it built up in my stomach, I start to feel needy and had this aching feeling..." She trailed off. My eyes were still scanning her long dick.

"That feeling means you are aroused, Dahyunie" I told her. She slowly nodded before lubricating her shaft, using my wet juices that were soaking my folds.

"From the video I watched, the guy did this" She said before entering inside me. I arched my back with complete pleasure.

"0-0H FUCK!" I yelled as she thrusted in and out of me.

"Ngh...Unnie, you feel so...Fucking good" She groaned. I already saw the sweat running down her face. This was also the first time I heard her cuss which made me more gayer than I already was.

"D-Dahyun..." I whispered huskily, sincerely enjoying the pleasure I was recieving.

"Call me Daddy"

My mind froze. How much did she fucking learn from that porn video? I was snapped out of my trance when I felt her hands grope my breasts.

"I said, call me Daddy" She repeated with a more lustful tone. I was really scared at this new side I saw of her but in the mean time, I loved it.

"D-Daddy..." I choked out. I can tell that she loved it since she pounded violently inside me.

"A-AH! MORE! FUCK ME MORE!" I repeated the words from the porn video she watched. She kindly obeyed and rubbed my clit as she thrusted. I felt like I was in heaven.

"NGH FUCK! Unnie, I f-feel something in my stomach" She panted.

"Y-You're gonna cum, Daddy" I told her. In no time, I felt the warm liquid shoot inside me. I hit my pelvis up as I cummed aswell. Dahyun pulled out of me, making a wet popping noise. She laid next to me and pulled the covers over us.

"That was great, Sana unnie. I think I should show you what else I learnt" She smirked. I smacked her shoulder.

"Don't say it like that, Pabo" I chuckled.

"Mmm, it's better hearing moans in person than watching videos" She hummed in my ear. I felt myself grow weak.

"What the hell happened to your innocence?" I asked while glaring at her.

"It's still here but that's just for the act. Shy in the streets, Daddy in the sheets" She purred while rubbing circles on my stomach.

DaddyHyun got my mind going crazy.