Ms. Minatozaki

Since the day they met, she knew Dahyun was a devout christian. Sana saw her for the first time in one of her offices dinner parties. It seemed Dahyun's mother worked at the same company as Sana.

Dahyun was polite and adorable.

It definitely caught Sana's attention. That's pretty much how it started.

Before meeting Sana, Dahyun never had sexual urges, and definitely never masturbated. She remembered her pastor's words about premarital sex being a sin and avoid masturbation at all costs as well.

But those words suddenly didn't matter when she was around Ms Minatozaki. The older woman made her feel different.

It was till one night when, Ms Minatozaki had invited the nineteen year old to her home.

"Wine?"

"Uhm, yes" Dahyun grabbed the glass. She never really drank any kind of alcohol before but she didn't want to reject Ms Minatozaki.

Sana sat, legs crossed, as she watched the younger girl. As Dahyun continued drinking, Sana caressed her arm.

"You have a nice body, you know that, Dahyun?"

Dahyun froze when she felt the woman's touch. There was that feeling again. Some kind of rush going through her veins. Ms Minatozaki made her heart beat faster just by a simple touch, but Dahyun couldn't recognize it right away.

It like that with a simple touch or seeing how Sana bites her own lip, makes her skin feel like it's burning. As if the room felt hotter.

Sana smiled at the reaction, and continued with the caressing. Her hand slowly traveling to settle on one of Dahyun's thighs.

"Do you want me to stop, baby?"
Dahyun's breath shortened. The whole situation was new to her. She could swear she could still hear her pastor in the back of her mind telling her this is a sin, but she didn't care.

She wanted to be there. With Ms Minatozaki.
"No.." Dahyun responded. She felt the caresses now being on her thigh.

"So, tell me Dahyun. Are you dating someone?"

"No.. I-I never dated anyone so far." Sana smiled.

"I see.. I would love to teach you some things."

"You would, Ms Minatozaki?"

"Yes. That's why we are here right?"

True. The two had been talking, and Dahyun's interest for Sana grew each day, and now was sitting in her apartment after agreeing to a proposal Sana made to her.

She remember Sana's words from that day, will show you how to please a woman. Dahyun felt goosebumps.

"But from now, let's drop formalities. From this moment, you will address me as mommy."

Mommy?

Sana wasn't asking her opinion, it sounded more like a demand. Dahyun felt her heart race, and responded with a nod.

Sana smiled wider, as if she was suddenly granted a dear wish. She placed a hand on Dahyun's nape, and captured her lips with no hesitation. They kissed. Slow and sensual. Dahyun could feel her cheeks burn and a fire forming on her crotch.

Dahyun had no experience at all, so she let the older woman lead.

As the kiss continued, Sana's other hand traveled down, caressing her arm and then falling comfortably on the younger's thigh.