Morning

Dahyun groans as she wakes, her cock already half hard. Sana is in her arms, her back pressed against her front, her breaths heavy with sleep.

Brushing Sana's hair behind her ear, Dahyun presses a kiss to her cheek. Sana doesn't stir.

Lazily, Dahyun runs her fingers down Sana's naked body, loving the way her skin feels beneath her fingertips. Sana hums as Dahyun slips her fingers between her legs, sliding her fingers along her entrance.

Dahyun wasn't sure if it was from their activities last night, or from a very good dream she'd had, but either way, Sana was soaked.

Smiling to herself, Dahyun lines herself up with Sana's entrance and slides into her easily. Sana moans as Dahyun fills her, but she doesn't wake.

Dahyun nestles her face into the crook of Sana's neck and pulls her closer. Dahyun loved lying in bed with her like this, Sana wrapped up in her arms, her cock buried deep inside her.

There was something about it that was so much more intimate than anything Dahyun had ever experienced. Being inside Sana like this, the warmth, the closeness, it was comforting. Dahyun didn't need to move, didn't need her to move. All Dahyun needed was the simplicity of lying next to the woman she loved.

Dahyun wasn't sure how much time had passed, but she could feel herself growing harder. She was sure Sana could feel it too. Sana squirms, her hips pushing back against Dahyun, making Dahyun groan softly. "Dahyunnie," she mutters in her sleep.

Sana's hands fists in the sheets as her walls tighten around Dahyun's length. Dahyun places kisses down the column of Sana's neck and along her shoulder. Sana's lips part as a soft moan escapes them. She hums as her eyes flutter open, Dahyun's name on her lips.

"Good morning, Sana-chan," Dahyun whispers.

"Good morning," Sana answers sleepily. She turns to look at Dahyun over her shoulder and presses a gentle kiss to her lips. "I love waking up like this," Sana tells her with a sleepy smile.

"I love waking you up like this," Dahyun responds. Sana snuggles back against her and rocks her hips slowly. Dahyun groans, her hand running down her thigh. Dahyun coaxes Sana's leg back over hers, further opening her up to her.

Dahyun couldn't contain herself any longer. As much as she loved the feeling of just being inside Sana, she needed friction. Dahyun begins thrusting in time with her movements, the pace slow and lazy. "Feels so good," Sana hums. Dahyun hums in agreement.

One of her hand finds hers, fingers intertwining. Dahyun kisses Sana over her shoulder, swallowing her soft moans.

The feeling of sliding in and out of her makes Dahyun's length throb. Dahyun changes her angle slightly, hitting just the right spot inside Sana. Sana gasps against her lips, her walls fluttering around Dahyun.

Dahyun groans. Pressure builds within her as she comes closer and closer to her high. Sana is close too. Her back arches and her hand squeezes hers as she nears her high.

Sana breaks the kiss, her head tipping back as she draws her bottom lip between her teeth.

"Dahyun," Sana moans, her body tensing. Her walls pull tight around Dahyun's cock, her rhythm faltering. "Dahyun, please," she whimpers.

Dahyun slides her hand down Sana's body, fingers finding her clit. Sana moans as Dahyun rubs circles against the sensitive bundle of nerves. The sound of her name falling from Sana's lips like a prayer is enough to bring Dahyun to her end, but Dahyun fights to hold on.

Her hips buck erratically, her fingers picking up their pace as Dahyun brings Sana to her climax.

"Dahyun!" Sana cries out, her walls clamping down around her. She shudders in her arms, a look of pleasure washing over her face. Dahyun groans as she continues thrusting, working Sana through her high as she chases her own.

Dahyun groans, teetering on the edge of her high, "Sana!" She holds Sana as close as ahe can as the pressure that's built within her finally releases. Her cock pulses as she spills herself inside her, pleasure coursing through her veins. Dahyun rocks her hips, her pace slowing as she rides out her orgasm.

"I love you," Sana whispers, melting back against Dahyun as she begins to recover. Sana seemed content to be in her arms, Dahyun's length still buried deep inside her.

"I love you too," Dahyun replies, pressing a kiss to her cheek. She holds Sana tight, unwilling to moand taking comfort in the closeness of her.