SEVEN

Tyler

I nearly ran to the back of Walmart where I left Brianna's computer in. When I get there, Dean was in the same place I met him, putting in some baby diapers into the racks. I walk towards him and he turns to me, a smile spreading across his face.

"Hello, Tyler." he greets, turning his body.

Holy Jesus. This guy is cut. I blink a few times and coughed.

"Is the computer ready?" I ask him straight-forward.

He held his hands up surrender. "I don't get a hi back?"

I roll my eyes. "Hi, Dean."

He puts in the last package of baby wipes and walked into the back. I blew a bubble into my mouth and started pacing. I just left my apartment, where my parents and brother are staying. Who knows what's going on with them right now. They could be wrestling the crap out of each other right now. Or running away with what Josh has hidden in my apartment.

I smirk at the thought of my brother bringing in stuff into my apartment. A weasel? I thought to myself. Who in the hell in San Diego has a pet weasel? Some of them crazy homeless people that's who. I frown at myself at that thought.

Oh wait...

The door to the back opened, and Dean sighs, shaking his head. He crosses his arms and stood in front of me with a smirk.

"The computer's not ready." he says.

My mouth dropped open and I furrowed my brows. "You said it would be ready by tomorrow. Today is tomorrow."

He chuckles, rolling his head back. He sighs and looks at me again. "Yeah, I did say that. But I want something in return."

I frown at him. "Did you even touch the computer?"

He shakes his head and I purse my lips in frustration. What the hell is this guy's problem? I should report him to the manager.

"Tyler, I said I wanted to know you--"

"You didn't say anything close to that."

"I said you seem like the type of girl I'd like to hang out with." he acknowledged. He held up his hand when I was about to say something. "And I would like to hang out."

I scratch my brow. "Is that what you really want in return?"

He pursed his lips and titled his head, thinking about an answer. I smirk at him and crossed my arms. I didn't mean it that way...

"Mm... I mean I would like to bring you to bed and have some fun," he cooed, rubbing his stubble.

My eyes grew wide and I shake my head frantically. "You can please yourself," I say, disgusted. He chortled at his joke. "You want to hang out? Fine. As long as I get my friend's computer back," He opens his mouth, but I put my palm over it. "and fixed."

I slowly removed my hand from his mouth, and he was grinning at me.

"What are you smiling about?" I ask him, sounding a bit annoyed.

"Nothing. I just know I'm going to enjoy you very well." he cheekily says. He shoves his hands into his khaki pants. "Do you want me to go to your place or is it the other way around?"

I roll my eyes and turned around. I walked away. But when I was a few feet away from him, I stopped, turned my head, and looked at him.

"You still have my number right?" I ask him.