glance

Going back home from the grocery store, Yoongi entered the lift of his apartment block and pushed the 'close' button.

"Hold up!" His ears perked up to the familiar voice before he pressed the button to open up the lift doors again.

They slowly opened to reveal a girl in a hoodie and sweatpants, who was breathing heavier than normal from running towards the lift.

"Thanks." She chirped and walked into the lift before Yoongi could get a better look at her.

As she squeezed herself into the back corner of the lift, Yoongi tried to think of a way to confirm his suspicions.

Maybe if he could hear her voice one more time.

"Which floor?" He asked raspily.

"7th. Thanks."

Damn, it really was her.

The lift doors closed, which was when he realised he could get a better view of how she looked from the reflection of the mirrored doors.

She had messy hair and a pimple patch on her forehead. He silently laughed to himself. 'Maybe she rushed out and couldn't bother about her looks.'

There was also a crease between her brows and a pout on her lips as she stared at her phone as if it took the last cookie from the cookie jar. 'What's she looking at so intensely?'

She generally had the typical asian baby face, except with cute eyes and chubby cheeks, and looked like she was in her 20's. 'That's good- wait, what?'

As Yoongi was busy rethinking about his life decisions, the lift gradually stopped before the doors opened to his floor.

Huffing from his nose, he reluctantly walked out of the lift and took one last glance at the girl pressing the 'close' door button, before walking to his apartment with his groceries in hand.

Guess she was more than just a unique mind.