Part 2

"Now Drista I know it sounds insane but please put down the bat-" Clay tried to calm his sister down. She was stood on the other side of the island in their kitchen holding a bat while Patches was on the counter behind her. Which- Patches wasn't allowed on the counters but this was a unique situation so he'd allow it.

She scoffed. "You can't just threaten me and then expect it to just be fine! You're a psychopath. I knew that whatever was going on with you was really bad, I'm calling mom the very second I knock your dumb ass out." She threatened as they circled around the island, him now on the side with Patches.

He couldn't help but chuckle at her boldness. "I told you already, I was kind of possessed by Tommy for a second there. All I want to know is what he- or I said to you. And then I'll go shut myself in my room and you can call Mom." He offered hopefully. He figured that she would accept that. Saying as he was taller and stronger than she was by far.

"Fine..." She backed down, relaxing her stance and backing herself back to the living room. "At first you just screamed 'Wait is Drista here' in a British accent. You actually said it the same way Tommy would. Kind of impressive not gonna lie." She leaned against the back of the couch and smiled a bit.

"Yeah I heard that part from the- inner world? I don't know how to explain it. Continue." He urged her forwards.

She seemed skeptical but sighed and continued. "You ran down the hall like a big oaf. Then when you saw me you just stood there and stared."

"Tommy's never seen what you look like. So he was probably surprised." He hummed in amusement. Tommy probably got all hyped up to find her just to realize that she was actually a girl and had a girl face.

She smirked and rolled her eyes. "He's such a goof." She shook her head and returned to the focus at hand. "Like I said you kinda just stared for a long while and then you just started screaming. It was pretty much a blur of words- a wall of sound if you will. By then I had already grabbed the bat cause I was terrified." She shrugged and waved the bat in front of her.

Clay reached up and rubbed the back of his neck and chuckled nervously. "Yeeeeeaaahhhhh, I'm gonna kill him when I get the chance. If he's in-" He cut off as his phone vibrated and he checked it.

'IM IN MY BODY AGAIN TELL HER IM SORRY- Tommy'

"Tommy says he's-" He cut off again as the boy called. Clay snickered and answered, putting him on speaker. "You're on speaker Tommy." He informed.

"IS SHE IN THE ROOM WITH YOU!?"

"Yes Tommy."

"DRISTA, DON'T KILL HIM WITH THE BAT IT WAS ME. I WAS SHOUTING NONSENSE FOR-" There was a long pause. "Sorry Mum! Sorry! I'll be quiet!" He laughed to himself and then cleared his throat. "I formally apologize."

She grinned at Clay, yet intentionally remained silent. He rolled his eyes and handed her his phone so she could antagonize Tommy. While he himself moved to pet Patches.

"Drista? You're making me look stupid here." Tommy spoke. Clay glanced over his shoulder as his sister laughed.

"That's because you are!" She exclaimed.

"I am not! You're so mean. Is Dream still in the room?" He questioned. The siblings met eyes and Clay nodded.

"Yeah he is. He doesn't want to talk to you though. He said you're annoying." Clay snickered and moved over to her to take the phone back.

"What's up Tommy?" He asked, grinning at Drista before he made his way to his room.

"Gogy told me to tell you that we need to get all the bodies to sleep so we can talk in that weird house. He said it's important." Tommy explained, trying to keep his voice on the down low a bit better.