《 Mr. Nice Guy Pt.2 》

Sometimes, you make me feel like

I actually have a chance with you, 

but when I try to 

take that chance 

you make me realize 

I never really did.

~ Unknown

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ♫ ⋅.} ───── ⊰ 

Side Effects  by Carlie Hanson

Just Friends  by Virginia To Vegas

⊱ ────── {⋅. ♪ .⋅} ────── ⊰

Chapter 7

Taehyung's POV

I unlock the door and we all file into his apartment. We all kick off our shoes at the door and hang up our coats. 

"Hey Tae, is that extra pair of clothes still in your room?" Y/n asks me.

"Yeah, you know where it is, right?" She waves her hand dismissively sauntering into my bedroom.

"She lives here?" Jungkkok asks once she's gone.

"Huh? No, we keep extra pairs of clothes at each other's places." Jungkook nods at this response.

We move to the living room and start up the game. Once we're settled in, Y/n comes back wearing a tank top and shorts, it's the same one from that night. She settles down on the couch that I am leaning on. 

I rest my head down on her calf. "I remember that outfit," 

She looks down at me, "You do? I'm surprised you remember,"

"How could I forget? It was a really great night,"

"You seem to be forgetting a lot of things, Tae," She sits, crossly. 

The smile leaves my face. What did I forget? Oh, shit. Our date!

"Hey lovebirds, the game is starting," Jungkook interrupts. I turn away from her and focus on the game.

After a couple of rounds, Jungkook takes a break from beating me. I get snacks from the kitchen and we talk. "Hey," I say tapping her foot. "Whatcha doing?"

"I'm finishing these reports for my boss. He's going to be all up in my ass if I don't send them in by tomorrow,"

"Oh, I didn't know you did anal?" I smirk, nudging Jungkook.

"That's not what I meant,"

"She didn't deny it," Jungkook comments, popping a chip into his mouth.

"Well~" I prompt fully turning her way now.

"I haven't tried it. Honestly, I'm scared to try it." She admits, eyes on her screen.

"I feel the same. If I had it my way, I would want you there," I say, side-eying Jungkook.

"There? What do you mean?" She asks softly.

"With me during my first time doing anal," I say, nonchalantly. 

Jungkook chokes on his water and needs me to pat him on the back. "Why would she have to be there? Don't you want to keep your first time private, you know, special?"