《 Hello 》

"Friends don't look at at friend that way"
             - Tate McRae

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ♫ ⋅.} ───── ⊰

F & MU by kehlani

call it by KAYDEN

animal by KAYDEN

Like Strangers Do by ???

Don't Check on Me by Chris Brown

Hello by Emily Burns

⊱ ────── {⋅. ♪ .⋅} ────── ⊰

PLOT: tae apologizes (morning sex) and takes her out. he has a date with jk later. Y/n and tae don't speak for a while and bump into each other, probably through jungkook scheming ass trying to make her jealous.

Chapter 8

Y/N's POV

I make my way back to the elevator, press the button, and wait for it. A handsome young man turns the corner in a hurry, and then skids to a stop. His brown eyes meet hers with a startled look, whispering a quick apology for scaring me. The doors of the elevator open and the two of us step on. I press the button for Taehyung's floor.

I take a look at the man expectantly, hand hovering over the panel, "Same floor." He pants, his hand clutching onto the rail, hunched over trying to catch his breath.

I place my hand tentatively on his back, "are you alright? Do you need anything?"

"Yes, I'll be fine. Thanks." He takes a few deep breaths, before standing upright. "Just didn't want to miss the elevator, or getting the chance to talk to you." He adds, smiling gently.

"Me? Why?"

"A gorgeous woman in my friend's building. I couldn't resist, despite making a complete fool of myself."

I chuckle lightly, "Well, not a complete fool, more like a regular one."

He chuckles, "Can I have your number?"

"Yeah, but I don't have my phone on me right now."

"Just put it in my phone." He suggests, reaching in his pocket for his phone and handing it to me.

I enter my number and save it under, "elevator girl <3", exit the app and hand it back to him when he tries to peek.

The elevator dings and we both step off.

"You never told me your name."

"You never told me yours."

"Okay, fair enough, I'm Namjoon."

"Goodbye, Namjoon." You say as you reach Taehyung's apartment.

"Wait, what's your name?"

"Later, when we meet again."

He laughs, grabs my hand, and kisses it, "Until, next time, my beautiful strange girl."

I turn and go into the apartment and lock up before going back to bed with Taehyung.

✧・゚: ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*** ✿❀ ❀✿ ** *・✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

I was the first to get up the next morning, ubruptly from the lack of warmth against me, so I did not sleep well last night. And worse, Y/n was mad at me for some reason, because I had forgotten something.

But, last night was great, except for y/n almost breaking things off with me.

jungkook likes me. he kissed me. all three of us hung out and talked all night long, and y/n and I went on our dat-

We didn't go on the date I promised her. I fucked up.

No wonder she was mad at me, I ditched our date to hang out with Jungkook and her, but that clearly doesn't matter. Even though we had a great time, I need to make it up to her.

I head to the kitchen in search of her. As expected, she in there making breakfast.

"Good morning, baby!" I greet happily, taking her in my arms. She doesn't move to remove my arms. I'll take that as a good sign. She grumbles a "G'morning," then turn back to making our breakfast.

"Hey, I need to apologize for something." I say, turning her to face me, "I'm really sorry about yesterday. A lot happened, and I blew off our date to hang out with you and Kook. I don't want to break any promises I make you so, please hold me accountable when I need it."

As I speak, I can feel her body relaxing bit by bit, "Thank you for apologizing, I'll forgive you this time. Come on, go and sit. The food's almost ready."

"let me make it up to you.

"How ill you do that?"
"I want to take you on a date,"

"And then?"

"Make up sex?"
"Dfinetaely, make up sex,"

A/N: that's all I got for right now! I'm sorry y'all