《 Foreword 》

╔═══════════════╗

Curious

Taekook x Reader

╚═══════════════╝

"You know that I'm in love with her, right?" 

"Since when?" 

"Since pretty much always. I just always denied it. I didn't trust myself or how I felt. It was wrong of me to be greedy and drag you into this. That's why I'm breaking up with you." 

"What? Why...?" 

"I never wanted to hurt you. What I feel for you is real, too real. The thing is I think I'm in love with both of you and that terrifies me."

Tears fill my eyes as I realize he's right. As I think of her bright smile and quirky personality. I think back to times when it was just the three of us. It was carefree and light. It was too easy. 

What I wanted was impossible. It just wouldn't work out. So I can understand why he's doing this right now, but that doesn't make it hurt any less.

"So what now?"

"We say goodbye and leave each other's lives forever."

We sit in silence for a while, neither wanting to leave first.

He stands, "Goodbye, Jungkook," He bows.

I stand and bow back, "Goodbye, Taehyung,"

He turns on his heel and starts to walk away from me. I had one thing to say before he leaves my life forever, he's still in earshot when I whisper, "I love you, Kim Taehyung,"

He casts me a glance over his shoulder, nodding, "I hope I see you in the next life, Jeon Jungkook,"

And then he's gone. I numbly walked out of the shop where we had so many memories. Once my feet land on the pavement I take off running, tears streaking down my cheeks, as rain pours down on me. When I look up and finally see my surroundings, I see that I'm right outside her house. I knock on the door I needed someone right now. Before I could knock again, She swung the door open.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:***✿❀ ❀✿** *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

WARNING: This story will contain sexual content between boys and girls alike. There will possibly be strong language. There will be a love triangle, polyamory, boyxboy, boyxgirl, boyxgirlxboy, angst, and mature content. There will be questioning of sexuality and sexual exploration. 

If you're not comfortable with these things, do not read!

✧・゚: *✧・゚:***✿❀ ❀✿** *:・゚✧*:・゚✧