《 Keep Your Lips Locked 》

❝See the things you want as already yours.❞

~Rhonda Byrne "Fearless Soul" 

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ♫ ⋅.} ───── ⊰

Secret (feat. YK Osiris) by Ann Marie

Lip Locked by JORDY

⊱ ────── {⋅. ♪ .⋅} ────── ⊰

✧・゚: *✧・゚:***✿❀ ❀✿** *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Chapter 4

Y/N POV

I turn on my side, propping myself up n my elbow, deciding to be the first to address the situation, "Are you okay?" I ask. 

He chuckles, and pulls me onto his chest, "If you're asking if I can go again, the answer is yes," He goes to kiss my neck and I pull away. "I didn't mean that and stop acting like you're fine. What just happened between us is pretty big for you and for our friendship,"

"What do you want me to say? That you took advantage of me, and now I'm even more confused about my sexuality. Do you want me to say that I don't want to be friends with you anymore,"

I wait for him to say something else, but he doesn't.

I sit up completely, pulling the sheet with me to cover my body, "Is that really how you feel?"

"Of course not! I enjoyed having sex with you. I don't regret it at all."

"I did too."

"Now what?"

"Um- I don't know,"

"We just had sex, great sex at that,"

"I know. I was there, Tae,"

Welp! I swing my legs over the side of the bed and stand. "I'm going to go shower,"

"Ohh, Let's have shower sex,"

"No. Nope. I'm not trying to die,"

"Shower sex can't be that hard,"

"You're new at this, so let's take baby steps," I tease him.

"I can do it! I'll make you feel good!" He says.

"Yeah, right-"

I was interrupted by a notification from Tae's phone. He picks up the phone and checks it. "Shit, My friend just texted me. I have to go. It's an emergency, apparently."

"Oh, Since you have to go, you can use the shower first."

"We can get in together," He says, standing up from the bed and walking toward me.

"If you're planning on doing what I think you're planning on doing, You're going to be late," I say, back up into my bathroom and then the shower.

Tae comes behind me, pushing me against the cold tile. He closes the distance between us. I can feel his breath fan across my face when he says, "Then we better hurry up," He trails his hand down my stop and cups my mound.