What the hell we bouta do now

~ Kageyama POV ~
I groggily walked to school, taking my time (since I'm gonna be late anyways). The wind whistled and for a moment I was calm. At peace knowing the shitty day ahead of me.

Soon thoughts started to torment my mind of what could take place in class, it had totally slipped past my mind that I literally sit RIGHT next to Hinata. Would he even speak to me, not just in practice or class but like... ever.

A cold breeze nipped at my nose, pulling me out from my thoughts and realising I was already at school. I thought it would take longer huh. The familiar sound of balls hooting the floor filled my ears as I stumbled into the gym not looking up at anyone. Then Daichi started to approach me.

~ Daichi POV~
As I heard the sound of the gym doors opening, I turned to look at a stumbling, tired Kageyama ( which was rather unusual because he was almost always running through those doors) also picking up on the fact that he was late rung alarm bells in my head. I was walking up to and saw his dreaded face until I stopped dead in my tracks upon hearing a Yelp come from Hinata. "Ahhhhhhh! My foot. My foot."

I soon realised the situation, it was clear they had some sought of falling out but for now I just rushed over to Hinata to help him while Suga gave me a worried yet knowing look.