Whats wrong with Hinata

~ No one's POV ~
Kageyama's head shot up as heard Hinata yell. He came to see the sight of him crying on the floor holding his foot while other teammates rushed over to help him. He was frozen, should go over or would Hinata find it uncomfortable. Thoughts were rushing through his head when he heard Daichi call out his name.

"Kageyama could you please take Hinata to the Nurse's office?"
Kageyama looked at him for a moment but then nervously stuttered out, "I ummmmm. Well I-I-I..." Tuskishima scoffed and retorted "The king stuttering. Never thought I'd see the day when the big boss man lost his confidence."
"I didn't lose a-any confidence and yes. Yes I will take Hinata to the Nurse's office." As soon as the words left Kageyama's mouth he instantly regretted it. He looked over the orange haired boy, still on the floor, looking at him with the most shocked nervous look he had ever seen on his face.

Kageyama slowly walked over to Hinata while Daichi thanked him and steadily grabbed him by the waist to pull him up. Hinata obviously blushed and squirmed at this action causing Kageyama to become flustered and also making Tsukkishima and Yamaguchi snicker.

Kageyama and Hinata slowly walked out of the gym and started to make their way inside the school, but of course not without some awkward conversation!