A strange feeling

"Oi Hinata" the tired orange haired boy turned his head around to see Kageyama staring at him. Hinata gave drowsy look into Kageyama's eyes "oh uh w-what." The boy replied honestly not knowing who or where he was. Kageyama glared at him with frustration ready to hit him on the head when suga interrupted "You said before how you wanted to try the new quick with Kageyama". Hinata finally Awoke and smiled brightly at Suga and yelled with excitement " Oh yeah. Sorry I'm just kind of out of it today." While Suga was genuinely worried as the mom of the team Daichi grabbed Suga around the waist and told the orange haired boy there was no need to apologise and everything was fine.

Everyone knew about Daichi's and Suga's relationship and how they were both openly gay. But a strange feeling rested in side of Hinata when it came towards his feelings for Kageyama. Hinata knew he wanted to be more then friends with him but how did Kageyama feel.

~kageyama's POV~
I stared at Hinata softly hoping he wouldn't look at me. I always thought he was so cool and athletic to the point where I admired him, but I couldn't act like that of course since we were only friends. Sometimes I wish we could be like  Daichi and Suga but not a couple ... well maybe a couple.  I don't even know any more.

~hinata POV~
I noticed Kageyama staring at me. But it wasn't a glare like usual. It was almost a like girl admiring her crush. 

My face soon turned beet red when my realised me and Kageyama had  been staring at each other for like a minute and the WHOLE team was look at us. "Looks like Daichi and Suga aren't gonna be the only couples on this team." Tsukkishima smugly remarked. Tanaka hit him on the head and confidently replied "Me and kiyoko are going to be the next couple on this team." Everyone rolled their eyes as they got back to practice, even the sweet,kind ,goddess Kiyoko did. We all laughed at him. Suddenly I felt a shadow above me.  It was Kageyama.