Yayyyy school!!!!

~ Hinata POV ~
"Yes Hinata I-I I BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP"
Uhhhhh I groggily awoke from my beautiful dream only to remember the nightmare that's was yesterday. Why did I have to say that. I really am stupid huh. Well nevertheless I still have to get up for school.

I lazily put on my uniform dreading the day ahead of me and walk downstairs. "Morning honey" my mother sweetly says as she places a plate of food in front of me ( lol idk what to put as food ) " Thanks" I let out with a yawn. My mums never really up early unless she's working late. I shove the food down my throat, say goodbye to my little sister, and rush out the door hoping I get to practice earlier than Kageyama.

~ Kageyama POV ~
Uhhhh I'm up and out of bed finally. Since the "incident" with Hinata last night I haven't been able to get much sleep. I check the time and groan. Looks like I'm gonna be late to practice, Daichi is gonna be so mad. At least I won't have to awkwardly wait for Suga to open up the gym for  me and Hinata like usual.

I put on my uniform and prepare for the hell of a day ahead of me. I sleepily wander downstairs and make myself some cereal, not excitedly devouring it like I usually would, but almost taking my time for to day I'll need a lot of energy.