Shun kaido funerel 😭😔👹

I was so sad. My best frenz juzz dies. So Jackson wanf threw a partay funerel. Over theeere I saw kiado in his funeral box and every one pissed from their eyes. Sudeenly i saw a piank haired dude who I don't even know.
"Are you lost babygorl, I'm kusuo Saiki and I have psykick superpowes"
I glared at kusuo saka who has psykck superpowrs and spoke. "No, YOU BAKA👹" I kicked him in the nuts and then he smirked. "Oh babygorl, my pp isn't in the front, it grew on my bootay" I gasped at that "omg Baka! Are you the chosen one?!" Kukuo saka with physkic superpowers nodded. "Now are you lost, babygorl" I thought for a while "HAHA NO" then suddenly I saw kiado "OMG A GHOST" everyone turned towards me and gasped. "If he"s kiado, then who's in the coffin?" Then the purple haired pervert stepped forward. "I KNOW, IT'S NENDO'S DAF" everyone gasped. Nendo looked at the coffin "why do he look ooglay?" "That doesn't matter, BUT NOW I'M PREGNANT" everyone turned to kiado and gasped again "how!" "Kukuo saka fucked the chihuahua on top of my head and now I'm pregnant!" Everyone frowned. "We meant how u gon name the baby 🙄" kiado rolled his eyes and spoke "I will name it GertrudE"

The end