12

"You already figured out?" Marsala asked with a cold tone as she hid behind Vodka and pointed her gun at his temple. The poor man was confused at the fast events happening in his surroundings, "I commend you for that, Vermouth."

No, that's not ... Amuro stepped forward to get to Marsala, but she fired a shot that nearly missed his feet. Kir pulled him backwards and stared at him, shaking her head.

So Kir knew? He turned to Marsala who looked as emotionless as ever while staring back at Vermouth. He scowled and removed her hold. "What are you doing?" He hissed under his breath.

"What are you going to do?" She asked. "Can't you see what she's doing for you? So just stay put." 

Bourbon wanted to know how Kir knew about his identity. Marsala must have told her ... But when did she planned all of this?

"It's me who found it out." Mezcal said and opened the folder he was carrying, revealing the contents. "Marsala-chan, so your full name is Rose Williams. What a common name." He chuckled and read the rest, "An informant for the Interpol since 5 years ago?"

"So that's the reason why you stopped revealing who the NOC agents are five years ago." Vermouth pressed further. The gun still in air and pointing at her. "You've been lying to us all this time." 

"Come on," Marsala said, unintimidated by Vermouth's looks. "You're scaring poor Vodka, put the gun down."

"Stop hiding behind him. Kir, shoot her."

"I may accidentally shoot Vodka." The woman said as she acted like she'd help and pointed the gun at her friend and the woman her father treated as his other daughter.

"Let's just make this easy." Marsala said and in a second, she hit Vodka's nape with the hilt of the gun making him unconscious and collapse on the cold floor. "You can either shoot me now or..." Marsala took out a black phone, "Read you information about my text messages with Scotch?"  

"That's not even tempting."

But Marsala still read the messages and every single one of them were the real the information sent between Hiromitsu and Furuya. When did she get those? 

...

(Few nights earlier)

Inside Furuya's bathroom, Marsala was quietly speaking with someone over the phone.

"Copy some of those files to another phone. Do you hear me?"

[Yeah,] Rye said. [You're being too much. You know he wouldn't like this.] 

"I know." She softly said which made Rye confirm his thoughts of her falling for Bourbon.