Confessions

Edited by NicoleMarshal, she's a real sweetheart (:
Beautiful cover above is made by AnGaLitaRosA (:
Here's a promise which i think i need to make... so, Guys !! from now onwards i'll be updating twice a week.
*fingers crossed* ^~^
You must be wondering , why i'm saying this now ??
p.m me if you want to know about it.. haha
Don't stop reading and voting my story guys , i need all you're support...

****************

I lifted my gaze to his laying figure and noticed that his eyes were still closed. For a second, I doubted my own ears that maybe they are ringing on their own.

I wanted to slap myself for assuming such nonsense. I pulled the door knob towards me once again to close it.

"I said, you may come in, princess,"

I heard and this time he was standing in front of his bed, arms hanging by his sides. This time he left me no choice to leave his room.

"You should have called me, if you needed me, you know. There's no need for you to bother yourself, Your Highness,"

He said that with a straight voice, his eyes boring into mine.

His words made me feel so small that I could not face him ever again, I felt.

"Look Jake, don't do this. I'm sorry for what I said before. I...."

"I don't know what you're talking about, Im just doing what YOU told me to do," he said with an innocent face and at this point I was so ashamed of my deed that I wanted to bury myself several meters down into the surface of the earth.

"I should have known that he's not gonna forgive me. Seriously, what had gotten into me that I came here?"  I thought.

Emotions started flowing inside me and my vision became blurry as I stopped myself from crying. I cannot embarrass myself once again in front of him by crying.

I blinked my eyes rapidly to clear my vision and turned around to leave this place, to run away from His room and His presence, actually.

This time a hand grasping my upper arm stopped me.

"Please don't run away from me, again," he pleaded, turning me around to face him once again.

Blood from my whole body boiled at his words.

"Out of all the things in this world you are accusing ME of running away, from YOU. I was the one to run away?? No Jacob. It was you, it was all you who pushed me away before and its YOU who's doing this again." I poked my finger at his chest.

"I tried to approach you many times but you blocked me away, always. I needed you Jacob!! I needed my friend!! Where were you?? Where were you when I was suffering?? Where the hell were you when I needed you the most??!! I was yelling at him by this time.

He came forward towards me and brought his hands to my cheeks, to wipe tears away with his thumbs that I didn't realize until then were flowing. His hands cupping my face were warm against my skin and I broke into several fits of sobs, losing every bit of control that I had in me.

"Why did you do this to me? How could you be like this? Why did you get rid of me like I was some burden to you? I was left like an abandoned pet behind, you know" I pleaded to him.

"Shh.... I'm right here now. I'm sorry. I really am. I'll make sure to make it up to you, princess. Calm down, Im not going anywhere." He said, as he brought my face to his chest. Resting one hand on my back and the other patting my head soothingly, I took deep breaths and tried to calm myself down. I felt safe there; it felt like home to me. Moments had passed by when I lifted my head to meet his gaze. His eyes were searching my face. His expressions reflected concern, hurt and guilt.