wonderful dayout

Edited by NicoleMarshal751, she's a sweetheart (:
**************************
I was woken up by a slight pinch on my left cheek. I stirred and fluttered my eyes open.
"You're so adorable while asleep," Jacob mumbled to me, taking his hand away from my face. I looked around asking: "Where are we?"
"Well, look around," He said slyly, scratching the back of his neck. I stepped out of the car and so did he. I turned around, shocked. My face lit up instantly and I jumped up and down with joy. "Oh my God! Jake you bought me to Central Park!" I hugged him in excitement. He was taken aback by my sudden action but hugged me back. "You like it?" He asked me, sounding nervous.
"Like it? I love it Jake!" I squeaked, parting away from him. It is a place where we in our childhood used to visit every weekend but after he left I stopped coming here. I'm so happy that he remembered this tradition. We walked towards the entrance hand in hand.
"Do you want to have a proper tour by taking a bike or something or just walk around like that?" Jake asked and I loved the way he respected my opinion.
"I would love to cycle around here and a proper tour would be more appreciated. Would you mind being my tour guide?" I replied playfully taking the control he was allowing.
"Not at all. Lead the way, my lady." He said, bowing dramatically in front of me. We took a cycle ride through the hilly terrain, stopped to see the model sailboats at the Conservatory Water and the Alice in Wonderland sculpture, and took many pictures there of me making silly poses. Then, we visited Belvedere Castle, I always have loved history so I was enjoying the view very much all this time. Jake didn't let go of my hand even once. On Bow Bridge we took time to walk along and enjoy the scenery. Jake took out his phone and asked me to pose for a selfie, I decided to play around and made weird faces everyone time he clicked one. He groaned in annoyance at it, untangled our hands wounded his arm around my shoulder and brought me closer to him and kissed my head and clicked a picture. At this I didn't made any face but couldn't control blush to spread across my face at this proximity. "That's my girl." He said impressively, looking at the picture. My heart skipped a beat by listening to him calling me his girl. I don't know if it's happening unintentionally or he's doing it on purpose but it was having some affect on me. I was so tired from cycling by now that a yawn escaped my mouth.
"Tired already?" He asked looking down at me. I nodded leaning against his arm. My eyes were already drooping so I couldn't make any words. He chuckled and lifted me up bridal style.
"Jake, where are you taking me? I still want to see the sunset," I mumbled against him.  
"Well we are going there, sweetheart." He smiled down at me.
"Jake?"
"Hmm.."
"Stop doing that."
"What?" He asked and this time I was too tired to find out whether he's messing with me again.
"Calling me such names," I told him truthfully.
"And why should I?" He asked.
"Because I’m saying," I replied, rather too quickly.
"Can't promise anything, babe." He smirked.
"Jacob?"
"Yes?" He chuckled.
"Shut up!"
"Ok." He laughed lightly.
"Hey Alice," He stroked my cheek lightly.
"I slept again?" I asked in disbelief.
"I guess so." He replied.
"You know so." I chuckled at myself.
"Come on, wouldn't want to miss that," he stepped out of the car hurriedly.
I followed him and gasped in surprise again.
"Are we in ' night and day' or something in which every time I wake up we're at some wonderful place?" I said happily.
"What can I say, your sleeping abilities are award winning." He said playfully.
"But being all serious this is the most wonderful place I’ve ever seen." I appreciated. I didn't knew this place exactly because I’d dozed off all the way down here and I am a home sick person so I’d never been here before. Looking around I could see a river ahead and behind it were sky heightened buildings of New York. Sun was shining from behind these buildings enhancing their beauty. We were on some bridge, I closed my eyes and breathed fresh air in.
"I glad you liked this surprise of mine." He said from behind me.
"Yeah, I loved it actually" I smiled recalling our previous conversation.
We watched the sun disappearing behind those buildings and sat on a bench there in silence enjoying the view.
"So, tell me about school.” He said finally.
"Well, what do you want to know?"
"Tell me about your studies, about your friends anything.."
"Umm.., well my studies are going great...I and I don't have to anything to talk about with friends."
"Why?" He was intrigued.
"Because I don't have any" I answered. He was quiet for a moment.
"I want to ask you something" I said before he could his mouth to interrogate me any further.
"Ok, go ahead.” He nodded.
"Why did you took me to that diner this morning? And don't you dare lie to me again!" I said, turning to face him.
"You noticed.” He chuckled.
"Of course I did." I sounded defensive.
"Well, I noticed that you didn't eat your breakfast properly this morning and I had planned a whole day ahead. Wouldn't want you to pass out during it; that’s why I took you there first…” He said in seriousness for the first time.
"Are you having a check on me?" I asked.
"Yes… I want to ask you something too," he said.
"Ok?" I said carefully.
"Why were you ignoring me this morning?"
"I was not." I said avoiding eye contact.
"You were."
"Was not!"
"You were literally avoiding eye contact with me like you're doing it now, Alice." He said.
He lifted my chin up with his finger so that I could face him.
"Talk to me about it." He said.
"It’s not easy for me Jake," I said in a low voice.
"I'll wait for you." He said sincerely.
I was glad that he didn't push me any further. The silence between us was comforting now. I set my head on his shoulder, I was ready to let go with him now. I want to trust him now and I will soon, I knew.
"Want to head home?" He asked.
"Yeah, lets go." I stood up.
We walked towards the car and rode towards home. The journey was full of easy talks: we laughed together at lame things. We went straight to our rooms as we entered home without saying goodbyes, knowing that we were going to see each other tomorrow morning again. I entered my room feeling happy after a long, long time. Something had changed between me and Jake and I just felt that this change was a good one.
 ********************
hey readers !!! let me know what you think about this chapter.
Don't forget to VOTE, COMMENT, FOLLOW.
Love you all (: