Here's who i am..

Thanks to kirby1DAUS for beautiful cover... Dedicated to ForeverrYoung and NicoleMarshall751 , i love them ^-^
................................................

Chapter One

Alice Jackson.

Yeah, that's my name. If you want to be my friend, you can't. Why? I'm the most anti-social person I've ever met. I don't like having people around me and I've shut the windows that reveal my thoughts to everyone.

I don't make friends and there are exactly four reasons for that. In my world, people want to be my friends to be noticed by others. They copy whatever I do. They squeeze information out of me about me and my family and it spreads like wildfire. And I don't like people to judge me by my thoughts, class, and status.

There are only three people in my life that I call my friend. Two of them are my little sisters, Charlotte and Emily. I don't express my feelings to them either but I don't have to because they know when I'm in need of a friend.

Charlie is our senior butler. He's served our family since my grandfather's time, who's no longer with us now. My grandfather was a man of rules and regularity, and his servants clearly followed his personality traits. Charlie's devotion and regularity always reminds me of him. But he was also a kind hearted man who used to keep an eye on his servant's needs. When he found out that Charlie liked one of my grandmother's maids called Wilma, he instantly got them married. Now Charlie and Wilma both are in charge of all the servants in our mansion.

I hate my life for two reasons:

~My parents are always away for business tours and other occupations they invest all of their time.

~My sisters are always happy despite this fact. Why could I not ignore it and be happy, just like them, I have always wondered.

We are the Jacksons, and we're the richest family in the state.

About my sisters, they have one of the strongest bonds that siblings should have, like twins, but they are not...!!! And that sometimes makes me curious. What brought them both that close?? I'm the eldest, you must have found out by now but I felt like telling you.

"Lilliput, breakfast's ready...!! Put breaks to your running horses of thoughts, otherwise you will be late for school."

The shrieking voice of my youngest sister Charlotte rang throughout my room, calling me back to the real world. LILLIPUT, haha, her silly nicknames always bring a smile to my lips. Sometimes I don't even know if these are real words or not but, they are funny.

Gathering all my things for school, I walk towards the dining room lazily. But my mood suddenly shifted to a refreshing one, watching my favourite breakfast on the table. Both my sisters, Emily (the middle one) and Charlotte, were already present there, feeding their mouths with food. I did my breakfast in a hustle and ran away from the front door towards school. My school is not that far away from home, usually I like to have a walk towards it, which helps me in absorbing all the freshness of the morning in me. Today is my first day in school after winter break. Let's see what this new session of going to school brings for me.

***********

What do you people think about Alice, huh.....??

Don't forget to vote and comment to let me know that there are some people present who are reading my story...

With love

reDbeRry_qZ