Stay (J.JK x K.SJ)

WARNING!

Jin here is having a pussy, not a dick. Kindly back off if you find it disgusting.

"Ah!" Jin jumped up when he feels a sting at the tip of his finger. He is cutting vegetables to make lunch for Jungkook, his mother friend's son. Jin's mom is kinda protective of him. So when Jin's mom friend, which is Jungkook's mom suggested that the both of them can just live together at the apartment near the college, Jin's mom happily agreed.

Resulting to this situation now : Jin and Jungkook graduated, and now Jungkook work as the CEO of his Dad's company, and Jin is just jobless and still searching for some job that suits him.

Jin feels bad, because he feels useless being jobless. So he tried his best to keep the apartment clean every second, cooks for Jungkook every meal time, and massage Jungkook when his muscle is cramped.

Just a wife material.

But Jungkook is like a wild bunny. Every weekend, he will went outside, went to club to fuck some whore- only to satisfy his needs. Jungkook even brought some chicks back to his and Jin's shared apartment. And of course, it annoys the hell out of Jin because of the loud moans and screams every time Jungkook bring someone over to fuck.

And actually- he doesn't care. He just want to be by his bestfriend, Taehyung, side every time. And now, he already told his mom that he will go back to his parent's house so that Jungkook can live freely. So that he wont listen to the disturbing noises anymore. Not to mention when he is hiding a deep secret from his one and only roommate.

The doorbell rang, startling him. When he opened the door, he saw a drunk Taehyung at the doorstep. It's quite amusing, since Taehyung is not a drinker.

"Tae, what's going o-" and his words were cut when Taehyung fall on him, which he gladly catch the latter with his arms. And was taken aback when he saw Jungkook standing behind Taehyung, giving both of them a death glare. If looks could kill, they both would be 6 feet under now.

"Kookie! I made you lunch! I was about to bring it to your office, though."

"No need, I came back because I want to go out to club tonight."

Jin nodded. He then sat Taehyung down on the couch and was about to walk away when Taehyung suddenly pulled him, make he sat on the puller's lap.

"Where are you going~" Taetae whined like a child, while his lips doing wonder all around Jin's neck. Jin felt extremely turned on, so he moaned out accidentally.

Only to be followed by a shattered glass sound after.

"I'm out," Jungkook said coldly.

Jin looks back at Taehyung who's now snoring loudly, chuckled and let the baby bear sleep on the couch. He covered Tae in warm blanket.

.

"All done!" Jin said happily when his last box was sealed tightly. His belongings is now all inside the boxes, ready to be moved out from the apartment anytime he wants to.

He then decided to cook the last dinner for Jungkook.

An hour later, Jungkook came home, looking all tired. He smiled excitedly when he smells the dinner- it's Japanese Ramen for today. He can't wait to dig in.

But he stopped on his track when he saw about 11 boxes all over the apartment.

"Jinnie! What's going on here? You already paid the rent, haven't you? Are we going to move out?"

Jin walked toward Jungkook while smiling beautifully, making Jungkook smiles too.

"No, Kookie. It's just me." and Jungkook smiles falters immediately.