Trouble (K.NJ x K.SJ)

There is this nerd at school which always get on Jin's nerves. Actually, the innocent nerd is doing nothing but study and read all the book his eyes caught. But for some unclear reason, something from that nerd is making him feel uncomfortable. As if something's fishy from that nerd, but he can't tell what's what.

So one day, when the nerd, Kim Namjoon, is reading Sir Arthur's book, A Study in Scarlet, Jin finally decided to try his feelings.

"Hey!" Jin called out to Namjoon. Namjoon shifted his gaze for a brief moment before he turned his attention back to his book.

Jin, clearly unsatisfied with the rejection, snatched his book away. "At least pay attention to me when I talk to you!"

Namjoon of course paid attention. But not to Jin's words. He paid attention to Jin's plump and kissable lips. Oh, he want to have a taste of that luscious lips. He want to imagine how hot and great it is when Jin is under him, moaning and screaming his name. Welp, maybe all nerd have this kind of thinking?

"You can take that if you want," Namjoon said calmly before walk away from Jin. He is trying his best to distract himself. He doesn't want Jin to freak out, not when he really likes Jin.

"Hey!"

And so, Jin decided to annoy the hell out of Namjoon just to find out his real personality. Or accidentally find out his real feelings?

.

"Namjoon, look! I burned your socks!"

"Namjoon, I tore your book!"

"Namjoon, I accidentally poured a cup of coffee on you favourite book!"

"Namjoon, I draw some random doodles all over your shirt!"

"Namjoon, I-" today, Jin was about to tell what kind of bad things he had done to Namjoon's belonging. It's only both of them inside the classroom, since the class is already over and everyone went home. That's when Jin will bully his nerd. But, his sentence was cut when Namjoon pulled out his most top secret thing!

"Look what I found, Kim Seokjin!" And oh, he wished the world will just split open and swallow him whole.

Namjoon had found his pink large dildo, his one and only sex toys, which he always bring to school and pleasured himself whenever he got the chance in the bathroom.

"Bad boy. I will tell this to Mr. Principal." Namjoon smirked darkly. Jin then automatically kneeled in front of Namjoon, his face is right in front of Namjoon's manhood.

He then bowed, while pleads repeatedly. "Please, don't do that. My mom and dad will be very disappointed of me! They don't know if I'm a bottom. Hell, they don't even know if i'm gay. I will buy you and repairs your thing which I already broke. Please, spare my life!"

Namjoon made a thinking sound, while rubbing his chin. He is clearly amused by this whole situation. He might as well take a chance.

"You don't have to do that."

Jin face lit up immediately, made Namjoon coos at him. But Namjoon's next word knock the air supply out of his lungs.

"Suck me off."

"W-What?"

"I said, suck me off, princess."

"No way in hell!" Jin then stood up, before he launched himself at Namjoon. "I will rather die than to have your small dick in my mouth!"

Namjoon scoffed. "Small, huh? Wait until you feel it inside your asshole, Jin. Now, quit the complain and suck me off!"

"And what if I don't want to?" Jin is too stubborn for this. And stubborn Jin only made Namjoon hard.