Punishment (J.JK x K.SJ)

Thank you for 1,03K reads!!!

"Hyung! Welcome home!" Jungkook greeted an exhausted Seokjin. The seven of them just came back home from shooting run BTS episode 74 until 76 and Jin was the last to come back to their dorm since he had to buy groceries for the seven of them.

"Help me with this," Jin groaned as he lifted up the groceries and handed three bags of it to Jungkook which the latter gladly accept.

Jungkook was organizing the things that his Hyung just bought home. Until he saw Jin is all fresh- ready to go out.

"Where are you going?" Jungkook questioned with a dangerous tone. His Hyung is wearing V neck crop top with tight jeans, showing his clothed butt line clearly. He is now getting a hard on by that sight.

"Meet Ken. He's celebrating his promotion tonight."

"Alone?"

"Yeah, just me and him."

Jungkook almost throw himself to Jin and locked him up inside his room until tomorrow. But he decided to play along.

"Okay, go then."

"Yeah thanks," Jin said as he made his way to the main door. Debating whether he should be scared by the calm Jungkook or not.

Because there's always calm before the storm.

.

"Thank you so much for tonight, Ken," Jin smiled cheekily. He's drunk as fuck, not to mention he's been humping his ass on Ken's clothed bulge.

"Jinnie, let's get you home." Ken want to have a taste of the submissive bottom in front of him. But the corner of his eye caught Jungkook, giving him a death stare. So he rather just bring Jin back to his dorm and jerk himself off later.

Ken stood up, picked Jin bridal style. But before his feet can even move, Jungkook was already behind him,

"Give my babyboy to me, Ken-ssi."

Ken gulped at the demanding tone. He soon moved Jin to Jungkook's arm. Jungkook quickly got outside the club and make their way back to dorm.

.

"JK... Come on, faster!" Jin whined like a kid when Jungkook is driving both of them to home. To which JK wondered. How can his Hyung know that it's him....?

Or is this what they called as "drunk people speaks the truth"?

He smirked as he step on the gas pedal deeper, rushing back to their dorm.

His Hyung wants him now. His fuckbuddy wants him now. His babyboy.

And who is he to reject that?

As soon as he reached the dorm he parked the company's car and picked Jin on his arms. His hands groped the plump ass and kneaded it teasingly. Finger brushing against the latter's rim.

He gulped when his Hyung kisses his neck, sucks at it. "Daddy~" Jin whined out, purred beside his ear which made Jungkook to growl.

"I'm going to punish you for being such a bad boy today, Jinnie."

He slammed his bedroom door close, threw Jin on his bed. He opened his wardrobe, ruffling through the corner, and took out a black box. He opened it, filling up his hands with the things he got from inside the box.

Handcuff, vibrator, gag ball and a huge pink dildo.

Also, to add cherry on top : a blindfold.

"Strip for me baby," Jungkook grolwed and start to tie the blindfold around Jin's eyes. He spanked the plump ass several times before he take a bottle of lube from the nightstand, coated the vibrator and dildo with the liquid.