Sav(f)e (K.TH x K.SJ)

As Taehyung sunk his cock into Jin's tight hole, he exploded inside and filled Jin up to the hilt.

Detached himself from Jin, he plopped down to the bed as he pulled Jin to lay beside him. Kissed the latter's ear, he whispered,

"C'mon, divorce your husband. Be mine."

To which Jin only responded with a light groan. Seconds later, his phone rang. And Jin soon know that it's his husband, asking him why he is not home when it's already two in the morning.

"You gonna go back to your husband again?" Taehyung questioned with a disappointed tone. He gripped Jin's wrist. "Don't go, please..."

Jin ignored him. Put on his clothing and close the door. Ready to face his abusive husband at home.

.

"Where have you been, Jin?" Namjoon, his so husband, asked as he whipped Jin's ass with a leash. Jin's mouth that stuffed with cloth could only mumbled some muffled voice as tears flowing down his cheeks. It sting as hell.

He is now naked on the living room couch. His arms and legs becoming his source of balance as Namjoon keep whipping his reddening ass.

"Fuck, i'm so mad at you now." was Namjoon's last word as he stands in front of Jin. Lifted his cheeks up, and punched him hard on his face.

Jin was thrown on the floor. His blood coming out from his lips, stained the cloth with dark red. He opened the cloth and wiped off his blood. Rubbing his now badly bruised cheeks. Namjoon is not yet done with him. He yanked Jin's hair, slapped him one time hardly.

It was too strong that a lump of blood made is way out from his mouth, landed on the floor. Jin tried his best to stay conscious all the time. If he passed out now, maybe when he woke up, he's under the ground now.

But, a loud knock startled both of them. Namjoon let go of Jin's hair before he open the door.

Jin's slightly bruised eye area become less painful when he saw who is coming over.

It's his Master- Kim Taehyung.

"Is JIn home?" Taehyung asked as he try to get a glimpse of what inside Jin's house since Namjoon's shoulder is blocking his view.

"Oh, he's not. Who are you?" Namjoon questioned straight to the point. He is now furious after knowing there's some random guy checking out on his husband.

"Oh me? I'm his friend. One of his old friend. Mind if I get inside and wait for him to come home?" Taehyung asked with a hidden sly smirk. He know very well that Jin must be home, since Jin's husband called earlier when they just finished their session.

To describe what kind of relation Taehyung and JIn is having- Jin is becoming a man prostitute for Taehyung. Jin usually do this when Namjoon is fast asleep. The money he gained by doing this sinful job, will be used to pay for his college, since Namjoon is not paying his college fee anymore.

Jin is just trying to survive this cruel world, while Taehyung - who had been his loyal customer, hasn't know anything about it.

But tonight, he know it when he saw Jin- naked, laying on the floor with a bruised face and body.

Taehyung frowned at that. Whenever they had sex, Jin's body never shown any bruises. Especially not that big and purplish one.

One thing came to mind. It might be Jin, concealed the bruise with foundation.

"You sure JIn is not home?" Taehyung asked as he pushed Namjoon to the side. He shoved him away, as he quickly took a big step to Jin.

But before his hand can even reach out to his love, Namjoon pulled his shirt back, threatened. "Don't fucking touch what's mine."