Prologue

This story is based on a true story.

I am just a music composer in Hollywood, my wife is named Amelia Watson, she is a detective, she has a cheerful, smart, kind and friendly personality. She is the perfect wife. Our relationship started in late high school, at that time I was helping my teacher move books to the warehouse. The box containing the books was very heavy, because it was too heavy I decided to put it on the floor and rest, that's when she came into my life.

Since that day, Amelia and I have become more frequent talking, joking, visiting each other's houses, even eating together. Gradually we liked each other, I realized it was the last day of school, where she confessed her feelings to me, but our relationship had to end because she had to go to Los Angeles while our school was in Detroit.

2 years passed, I went to Los Angeles to look for work and hope to find her, I got a job in a cafe there, I became a waiter. day after day I worked hard there until I didn't realize I already had a lot of money to move apartments. But I decided to stay.

On August 18 2015, I worked at the cafe as usual, it's been 8 months I've been looking for Amelia but I still can't find her. I started to feel desperate, and started thinking about giving up but when I was bringing coffee to a customer, I saw that she had blonde hair and a familiar voice.

"Here is the drink, please enjoy." I said, putting the coffee down and smiling. "Wait!" She pulled my arm so I wouldn't leave, but when I saw her face clearly, I was shocked. "Y-You ..." said the woman stammering. "Amelia!" I said happily. We hugged and talked for a while. She told me that she felt really sad she had to leave me. But all the sadness finally disappeared because we finally met each other.

A few months later we finally got married and lived in a house that was big enough, I changed my profession to become a Music Composer. I learned about music from my old friends Hans Zimmer and Ludwig Goransson. Because of this profession I earn a lot of money and we end up living happily.

One day when we were on vacation. We both get ready to go on vacation to the beach, Amelia's parent visited us. Of course it made me very surprised and nervous. I heard a knock on the door which was clear it was Ame's parents. "Honey, can you open the door? I'm still naked." Ame said from her room. "Ok, dear." I went to open the door and greeted the two of them. "Ah, here it is our beloved son-in-law." Said Ame's mom. "Hi Mrs. Watson, nice to meet you." I said with nervous tone. "Oh come on, don't be shy, take it easy." She said cheerfully. I saw that this time they were not alone, but brought Ame's younger sister, named Gura. Gura seemed embarrassed to see me. "Hey Gura, don't be shy. Make yourself at home." I said while rubbing his head. "A-Alright." While stammering. We all talk to each other and have fun as a big family. Ame and Gura seemed to be laughing together, we all felt happy.

Then when we got to the beach, I brought clothes to take to the hotel while Ame helped me by tidying her clothes into the hotel closet. After we finished we had fun on the beach, playing water and playing volleyball together. Then in the afternoon, we decided to rest at the hotel, Ame and I decided to eat at a different restaurant from Ame's parent. When I arrived at the restaurant, Ame and I talked to each other about work. "So Ame, how about your job?" "Nothing particularly exciting, but something strange." "Strange. What do you mean?" "I was hired to test a machine called the Turnstile." "Who hired you?" "Two scientists from Japan." "Interestingly enough, maybe I should check it out too." After that conversation we decided to go back to the hotel. I sat down first and Ame sat beside me, but she forgot to wear a seat belt. I drove the car without realizing that Ame wasn't wearing a seat belt yet. This is where our problem started. A truck hit us from the right side, which made us crash, I had minor injuries to the head, while Ame had quite a severe injury to the head, the blood from Ame's head was messy everywhere.

13 hours later, I was in the hospital waiting for Ame's news from the doctor, the whole family was worried about Ame's condition. Then a doctor finally came out of the emergency room. "How's my daughter doing, doc?" Ame's mother said, worried. "Your daughter has a serious head injury and a fracture in her right arm. And she has amnesia." Ame's mother cried hearing this, she could not believe this had happened to her beloved daughter. The doctor allowed us to come in and when I entered there I could only hold back my tears.

"Mom, Dad, Gura." Ame said. "Ame, thank goodness you still remember us." Said Ame's father. "Sister, are you ok?" Asked Gura anxiously. "Yes I'm fine." "Thank God you're fine Ame." I said with relief. But I didn't expect the next word she spoke. "Uh, who are you?" Ame's words made my heart really hurt. "I am your husband, don't you remember me?" I said in shock and confusion. But instead she shook her head. "Ame, what's the last time you remember?" My mother-in-law said. "As I remember, I was still in school in grade 11." 11th class? It was one year before I knew her. "Uhh excuse me, I want to go out for a moment." I came out of the emergency room and let out a few tears. How will she remember me again, how will she remember our past. How can I make her fall in love with me again. Whatever happens I will make her remember our beautiful past, but if that fails can I gave her up?

To Be Continued ...