Bonus Chapter 2: Daniel

5 days after the couple reunited.

Right.... So where do I start? Ummm my name is Daniel, I have a girlfriend... Well used to have a girlfriend named Amelia Watson. She's a pretty and kind girl, in fact most of the boys in my class fall in love to her.

I used to think I'm a luckiest guy in the world for be able to date with her you know? That is until that guy shows up and quickly take her from me. I always think... What did I do wrong? I've been kind with her, give everything she want and follow her whenever she calls. But why him? He's not even that rich? He's not always with her, I'm even knows that half of the time he rejects her invitation and left her alone yet she still fall in love with him.

That kind of question keep running in my head, I admit I'm indeed a rich guy, I'm a CEO. I had so many girls attracted to me yet only her who managed to steal my heart.

A few days ago I had a girlfriend, she's a model but I ended my relationship with her after a few month of dating, because I know she's only using me because of my budget, when knowing that she might be still in love with me, I decided to approach her again but somehow she turn 180° to me as if I'm a menace.

The crowd beat me up luckily the police managed to control the crowd and here I am. Laying down on my comfy and fancy bed with full of bruises on my face. I still think about how she rejected me again a few days ago, it leaves a deep scar in my heart.

Guess my friend is right, woman are indeed scary. I sighed remembering what happened until I heard a knock from my door and hear a woman calling my name.

"Mr. Anderson, your dinner is ready."

"Just put it there Erika, I'll go there soon."

"But Mr. Anderson, your soup will-"

"It's ok you know me I didn't mind eating cold food."

"....okay..."

Footsteps can be heard fading away from the hallway, now that I'm alone I have more time to pity on myself and ask what motivate me again to be CEO? I forgot what motivate me to be the leader of this company, I know my dad inherit it to me but why?...

I stand up and goes downstairs, there I'm greeted by a tanned skin, maid dressed woman with glasses on her eye, she's preparing for my dinner downstairs.

"Ah, Mr. Anderson, would you like to have a dinner?"

She offered a soup on the table, I nodded then took a sip of it, it's indeed simple yet it's delicious, unlike those 'fancy food' where they usually just look good but tasted like paper.

"Thanks for the dinner, Erika I'm gonna go outside for a while."

"Wait Mr. Anderson, it's cold outside, wear this."

She put a jacket on me? How sweet.

"Thanks."

Then I left her alone in the house to the park, a park where the first time I confessed my feeling to her.

I arrived there and just sit and enjoying the view of the city light shining like a star, reminding me of her favourite movie.

Then I heard a footstep from behind and then I noticed, it's her...

"Daniel."

I look behind and saw a blonde woman with Sherlock Holmes style suit.

"Amelia? What are you doing here?"

"Well I came here to see you."

"Why?"

"Can I sit beside you?"