Bonus Chapter (Kiara Fanfic Teaser)

"Hello everyone my name is Anne at CNN news and today we invited miss Murphy Watson, thank you for coming miss Watson, now *ehem* so miss Watson, how do you be the main witness of Rukouru Shiro's case?"

"Well to start with that one I have to thanks my dad and mom, they motivate me to stand up and speak the truth."

"Really? You have a great parent then."

"I did they both is a great parent, once my parent had an accident, she lost her memory but my dad is still a patient man like usual he decides to be on her side. Anyway a little bit out of topic aren't we?"

"Haha yeah."

"Alright I'm gonna go to straight to the point because I'm quite nervous here, umm Shiro is quite guy at my university, however despite his harmless nature, many people hate him."

"Hate him? Why?"

"My university is quite racist, Shiro is Asian, he's the smartest out of all of us and the most logical reason why they hate them is due to jealously."

"Jealously?"

"Yes, due to his big brain he attracted so many teacher in there, most of my teacher talk about him and including the pretty one, now if we talk about pretty woman you know what's the cause right?"

"Ahhh yes make sense, however it can't be denied that he spend 9 years in prison due to this accusation."

"Yes I did aware of that and I'm still kind of pissed of what happened to him, to make things worse his parents also disowned him due to the accusation."

"That's horrible."

"I know, to make things worse, everyday he's get abused in jail because of his 'rapist' status."

"I see, and you're the main witness of the trial, can you tell me your experience."

"I couldn't tell it because Shiro himself told me just hide it."

"Why?"

"He say it's not worth to remember it in TV, imagine he watch this interview and remember all of the horrible things happening during the trial but I can tell just a little, most of the trial filled with unbearable truth that I couldn't even can't comprehend at first hearing it."

"Really what is it?"

"Let's just say we managed to reveal some of the corrupt officials."

"I see... Where is he now? I mean how is he's doing?"

"When he breath his first taste of freedom he just say he wanted to have a dinner with my aunt?"

"Your aunt?"

"Yeah, my aunt used to be a teacher in Japan and teaches him a lot."

"I see."

"And he then say that after this he wanted a house with a corn farm in it."

"Aww so sweet."

"It was from his favourite movie but yeah it is sweet."

"So what happened to the other?"

"Who knows? Probably living their life, but I'm sure they're living a good life now."

The End?