Chapter 18

Jade's pov

Perrie did much of the talking for almost an hour explaining to me everything, telling every single detail about her and Alex. Not gonna lie I was happy because she is not really in love with Alex, well she was, but that was years ago. She also told me that her and Alex's first meet up wasn't really accidental, it was the managements plan all along. I don't know what Alex have that we need in the group or does Perrie need, in order for the management to think this was all necessary. Like is he some God of fame or something, I dont know, one thing I know now is I despise him, for not only turning the love of my life into a punching bag but for being capable of treating a person like this. I looked at the beautiful blonde who is laying on my chest breathing calmly this time. I was so proud of her, for being this strong. For staying in this kind of situation not just for us, but also for her dreams. That's one of the things that makes me love her more. She must have felt my stare on her, that she looked up. The sadness in her eyes are almost not visible anymore, they look more like they are relieved. It made my heart flutter to think that I caused that relief. 

"Why are you staring?" Perrie asked with a slight grin.

"Im so proud of you" I whispered to her, which she smiled to. "What are your plans now?" I asked looking at her. "Paul and Alex are looking for you and Im guessing Debbie will be calling us three anytime soon ( Jesy, Leigh, Jade ) " I tucked a strand of her blonde locks on her ear, I saw her blush lightly. shit what? 

"I've thought about that, I'll just tell the management that I made you booked me a hotel room" she said sounding proud of her idea. "And of course I'll tel them that I told you that I was just planning a surprise for Alex" she paused looking at me, I nodded thinking it was kind of a good idea actually. "And that goes for the two too" she paused smiling at me. But then it came to my mind.

"Uhm Pez, Alex broke your phone remember?" She looked at me with wide eyes. 

"Oh fuck, I forgot about that part" she said shyly. 

"How about you just tell them that you forgot your phone while you we're sneaking out your house and you just made a phone call from a booth?" I mean it was not the best idea but, that's all this pretty brain could think of. I looked at her seeing she was processing the idea.

"You are indeed smarter than all of us Jadey" She looked at me with the widest grin. help Im dying of cuteness, then her smile went down."and oh, me mam... hmmmm" She paused while tapping her finger on her chin.

"hmmmm" I said joining her in thinking for a great alibi for Debbie.

"Well we can tell her the same alibi tho Jeed" she said with a questioning tone. but she stopped and furrowed her eyebrows looking up the ceiling with her finger still on her chin. "On second thought, that was a bad idea, my mam will nag on me saying" she sat up. "Why didnt you just stay in one of your friends house its much safer" she said imitating her moms accent and gestures. Which made me chuckle because we know Debbie for having a strong accent and some funny gestures. I sat up holding my stomach that is as hard as a rock from the pit of laughter I had.

"What about we just tell her that you slept here, and just tell her to not tell the management for the "surprising Alex" purposes?" I said proudly making air quotes. 

"Smart girl" She said flashing me a grin before getting up and going to the bathroom for a pee.

For just a pee this woman is taking so long its been about 10 minutes now. I was about to yell for her but I think to myself maybe shes taking a poo. While waiting, I went to pick up my phone beside my bed. Saw the time and its way past lunch, that must be the reason I can hear Perrie's stomach growl earlier, I smiled to myself while thinking how cute it is. I unlocked my phone as soon as I did my phone rang. It was Jesy. I breathed in and exhaled with a sound lol then pressed answer.

"Hello Jes?" I said trying not to sound obvious about what is going on.

"Jade, has the management texted called or contacted you?" Jesy asked quite sounding like she's panicking. 

"Yes Jes calm down a bit" I said trying not to laugh at her panic knowing the reason is right here in my room, but I slightly frowned remembering whats really happening. Then there I told her the alibi that we came up with. 

"Oh God! I was so fucking worried" She said chuckling "But hey Jade, are you okay?" I furrowed my eyebrows at the question. and then I thought, Oh yes she knows my not so little secret.

"Yes, Jesy I am" I replied assuring here. YES JESY IAM! THEY ARE NOT TOGETHER!!! SHE DOESN'T LOVE HIM!! I want to shout that but, keep calm Jade. "Im happy that Perrie is happy" I continued.

"I'm always here to hear you out Jade" She said and it made me smile. 

"Thank you so much Jesy" I said I was about to say something else but Perrie came out the bathroom. I looked at her and she mouthed.

"That Jesy?" I nodded, she nodded back. 

"I gotta go Jes, Miss ya!" Then I blew kisses and ended the call.

"Did she bought our alibi?" She ask sitting down next to me.

"Yep" I said grinning, and Perrie laughed. But was cut off when my phone rang. I looked at my phone to check the caller I.D it was Debbie.

"Its Debs" I said looking up to Perrie. She reached out to get the phone in my hand.

"I'll answer it" she said, I looked at her with a concern look. "Dont worry Jeed, I got this" she said flashing me a wink. I nodded.

"Hi mam!" She said cheerfully. I caught her attention by waving in front of her face. Mouthing to her that I'll go down and check for lunch. She nodded with a slight smile as a response.

I went out the door and headed straight downstairs, Immediately smelling our lunch. I went to the kitchen and found my mam infront of the fridge bending down while looking for something.

"Hi mam" I greeted her quite loudly so she jumped.

"Oh! You are gonna give me a heart attack hun" she said placing her hand on her chest and the other one holding what looks like some ingredients for salad.

"You ok mam? You dont look so good" I walked closer to her and placed my hand on her shoulder.

"Uhm- I heard you scream earlier while talking to Perrie" she said looking down "Im Im not trying to eavesdrop pet, I-I just heard it im sorry" she said looking like shes about to cry. For hearing what she heard and half Im sure that its because she cares.

"Oh mam, dont be. Thats okay, what ever we talked about, Lets just wait and respect Perrie's decision, okay?" I said pulling her into a hug while patting her back reassuring her. "And mam?" I pulled back from the hug looking at her. "What ever this is, we got this okay? Im a strong woman" I paused "well not near as you" I mumbled "but close enough" I said bumping her shoulder and she chuckled with a slight nod.

"I trust you two" she gave me reassuring smile, "well I assume you two are hungry now?" She asked grinning at me. I nodded. "Well there is lunch on the table" she pointed.

"Thank you mam, Love ya!" I blew her kissed and she went upstairs to her room, giving me and Perrie some privacy for lunch.

Author: lame? Update, Ill maybe post another later! Take care reader x