Chapter 41

Perrie's pov

I just finished sending Jade the text message so here Iam, now rushing to her house to save her from the two. To be honest I havent really thought about whats gonna be our reason for this whole thing, but just screw it whatever comes out of my mouth later I dont even care anymore, Im just excited to let out friends know about us.

"Where are you going woman?" My thoughts were cut off when Alex entered my room.

"Im going to Jades" I said blankly

"For what?" He asked. I looked up to him

"Jesy and Leigh are there, I miss them" I said "and who are you to ask me this?" I said annoyed.

"Lets see until youll be this cocky bitch" he said smirking. I stood up taking a deep breath.

"Oh for as long as we that recording" I grabbed my purse and went out, without even looking back for his reaction. I quickly grabbed my keys and went to my garage.

After about 10 minuted of drive, Im finally here, I stopped just infront of Jades house and took a deep breath, preparing myself for the questions the two will ask. When I finally got the courage I stepped out of my car and went straight for the door. I lift my hand and knocked after a few knocks it opened.

"Oh daughter!!" Norma said hugging me.

"Oh hi Norma" I said shyly hugging her back. I mean I love it when she calls me her daughter but I still am shy. Infact I dont even know if I deserve that.

"The three are upstairs" she said making a way for me to get inside. "Oh and you want some lasagna dear?" She asked looking back at me.

"Oh no thank you" I said shyly and as soon as I did I took a whiff of the lasagna "infact Ill take one later I said chuckling she gave me a warm smile and a nod. "Ill go upstairs" I said waving to her and she gestured for me to do so.

As soon as I took the last step, I heard Jade scream playfully, I giggled thinking maybe they are bombarding her with questions. I knocked on the door and not even a second knock it flew open.

"YOU ARE HERE FINALLY" Jesy said smirking. I raised my eyebrows at her but that just turned into a pit of laughter pulling each other into a hug, Leigh joined in almost knocking us off our feet. After about a minute of shaking each other violently we decided to pull away from the hug.

"Ehem" Jade said sitting on the edge of the bed, looking at us. I pushed the two aside running to Jade pulling her into a tight hug.

"Hi bubba!!!" I said shouting.

"You dont have to shout woman!" Jesy said helping leigh to stand up.

"I miss you" Jade said from my chest looking up to me blushing. I hugged her tight

"Oh I miss you more" I said squeezing her.

"So did this two bombard you with questions?" I said looking at the two who gave me an innocent smile. I rolled my eyes and giggled. Before I even knew it they were running to where we are sitting on the bed harshly

"So tell us tell us tell us" Leigh said bouncing on the bed.

"TELL US!" Jesy shouted hurting our ears.

I looked at Jade who is looking at me worried. I cupped her cheek and kissed her forehead whispering to her "I got this" I let go of Jade and held the hands of the two making them face me.

"Yes, Jade and I are together, FINALLY" I started and looked at Jade with the two looking at me intently. "I have beem in love with Jade for as long as I can remember, I just cant believe that I hid it so good for all these years" I said looking at them in the eyes. Jesy was about to speak but I know what she is going to ask. "Yes, Alex and Is relationship is not real well for a year it has been. But Alex and I learnt that we are not for each other" I looked at Jade who gave me a small smile. "She knows I love Jade, but he said that we should keep our "relationship" going for the fans" Leigh furrowed her eyebrows, Jesy looking down on our laps perhaps thinking "I know, I know lame reason. Lets just say, we are in an industry that controls us."

"Those fuckers" Jesy shouted. I squeezed her hand and gave a smile.

"Dont worry Jes, I know this will all come to an end like we dream off" I said looking her in the eye.

"You and Jade deserves Yours and Alexs fan support" Jesy said with her voice lowering down "You guys deserve that spotlight, your love does" Jesy said making Jades tear fall. It hurts seeing her like this, Jesy is right Jade deserves to someone who will be proud and say to the world she has someone like her.

"Some day, some day. For now, Im just happy that we are finally together. And you two well three knowing about us is more than enough for now" I said looking at Jade who is smiling at me.

"You deserve someone who is proud of you enough to shout to the world that they love you, Ill give you that for as quick as I can bubba" I said looking at Jade. they awed and I scooted over to Jade and cupped both her cheeks wiping her tears with my thumbs. "I love you Jade" I said and kissed her forehead. Jade hugged me tight and the two joined squeezing us making us all giggle.

"And Hmmm you said three, who is the other one?" Leigh asked making us pull away from the hug. Jade smiled looking at me.

"I am three!" Norma said swinging the door open. We all are shocked by that scene but us three just laughed it off whole Leigh's mouth is wide open.

"OMYGHAD" Leigh said and then looked at us. "I love you even more now Norma" Leigh continued standing up to hug Norma.

"Oh I love you too dear" Norma said giggling.

"Mam, were you listening the whole time?" Jade asked

"Hmmm no-not" Norma said stuttering which I found funny.

"What is the first part you heard?" Jade asked looking at her mom with squinted eyes.

"Hmmm when Perrie said that you are together?" Norma said grinning

"MAAAAM!!!" Jade said like a kid and stood up running to catch her mom. The three of us just filled the whole room with laughter.

"Im so happy for you guys" Jesy said holding my hand squeezing it. I gave a smile

"Thank you so much" I said breathing out deeply.

"What was that for?" leigh asked.

"Its just that, I was hesitant to admit this to you guys, well we are. We dont want to ruin us. Little mix." I said looking down.

"What no! We will always be little mix" Jesy said. "We are just more than band mates, we are sisters, bestfriends. And thats what makes us Little Mix" she continued. I was about to speak when my phone rang. I looked at the caller id and it was Alex. Jesy and Leigh looked at me confused. Maybe my face expression gave away the truth.... I answered the call and placed it on my ear. Lowering the volume without them noticing.

"Yes Alex?" I said trying to act cool.

"The management wants to see us tomorrow, I just called to tell you that you have to go home tonight no buts." Alex said. I smack him with his tone of cockiness right now, but I still got to act cool.

"Ok, will do" I just said and then ending it immediately.

Author: Hiiiiii how are you? Take care reader x