Chapter 24

Jade's pov

Me and my mam kept our heads down for minutes. I was also debating about to text Perrie to maybe make her think that I just woke up, or not texting her and just stay hidden while overthinking for 10 hours. My mom is calmer than I was so she is now sitting down peacefully with her eyes close. I decided not to text Perrie, whew hope this flight goes well... My eyes widened while I was looking down when I heard someone shouted in excitement. Sweats started to form all over my body, I began to play with my fingers. While looking down I'm hoping and praying that the scream was not because someone recognized me. I began to calm down a bit when the scream lowed down and no one has ever called my name yet. So I looked up slowly to make sure that what I was thinking is right. I sighed in relief when there is no one in front of us and no one near us are looking at our direction. But then it came to my mind, somebody must have recognized Perrie and Alex. I tried to peek into their direction, real carefully of course. But I could not get a glimpse of either of them. So I gave up and just took my seat properly, breathed in and out to escape my thoughts and put on my air pods and just relax till we get there.

"Jade" Says my mom shaking me lightly. I fluttered my eyes open, not sure if I'm still asleep and I don't know where the hell I am. I looked at my mom who is talking but I can't hear her. I just looked at her with furrowed eyebrows. She rolled her eyes at me and then reached out to remove my airpods from my ears. "Well you can't hear me with these stuck in your ears ey?" She said showing me my airpods on her hands way too close to my face. With that I snapped out of my illusion and finally woke up.

"Oh I'm sorry mam, How long have I been asleep?" I asked her, taking my airpods from her hands and then finding me my case from the bag right beside my legs.

"Well about an hour" She said smiling at me. "I can tell you are pretty tired pet" I looked at her confused "You are snoring like a cow" She laughed teasing me. I rolled my eye playfully at her, and then stretched my limbs, it felt good by the way.

"I can't believe I fell asleep right before take off" I said amazed with my ability to sleep. 

"Well, that's my daughter." She said smiling at me. But then I remembered. Perrie is scared when riding airplanes. I furrowed with my thoughts. "What is wrong pet?" my mom asked placing her hand on my shoulder.

"Perrie is scared of take offs" I whispered to her. She just blinked her eyes, trying to think what she would say to me. "I know mam, Alex is beside her" I said pouting, so she pulled me closer patting my side.

"Want something to eat?" She asked me smiling. I nodded. "Okay, Ill call the attendant" My mom stood up lightly and caught one of the attendants attention, who quickly walked towards us.

"Hi Ma'am, What can I do for you?" She bent down asking my mother.

"Hmmm can I have your menu?" My mom asked smiling at her. We are still wearing our face masks by the way, and we plan to eat when everyone beside us are busy with their own businesses lol. The attendant handed my mom the menu and she nodded lightly. My mom quickly scanned it

"Hmm Ill have some salad" My mom said looking at the attendant with her nodding. 

"What about you dear?" She asked looking at me, I went to reach for the menu on her table but I froze when the attendant squealed. I widened my eyes and then looked up to her with all nervousness. 

"Omg you are Jade Thirwall of Little Mix" she said in all excitement. I lifted my hand placed in on her arms trying to calm her down and not make a scene. "Omg omg" She whisper shouted. Maybe she got the memo haha!

"I don't want to cause a scene" I said shyly. "But we can take a photo" I said smiling at her. She nodded and put her phone out. We took a few photos some with my mom, She's a sweet woman. And I can tell she adores us Little mix, based on her stories and questions. After that she hid her phone back.

"What can I get you Ms. Jade?" She asked grinning widely. I chuckled.

"Ill just have some salad as well" I said and giving her the menu back. she smiled and nodded, but before she even turns her back, she bent back down to whisper something to us.

"I can't believe I saw you and Ms. Perrie today, It must be my lucky day" She says grinning. Me and my mom looked at each other with panic and shock.

"Omg what?" I said to her, I don't know why did that came out but it did. "Omg please don't tell Perrie that you saw us" I said lifting my hand and holding hers to let her know that I'm begging her for this. She did not ask any questions but her eyes, lit up with excitement once again. She nodded and turned the other way, but once again she turned back to face us. and bent down.

"I ship Jerrie" She says whispering to us. and winking at me, finally walking away to get our food Woah I like this woman even more! I'm pretty sure that I blushed with that, thank God I'm wearing a mask. I looked at my mom still shocked and amazed to what happened. 

"Wow" she whispered and we all chuckled. 

After a few minutes our food arrived, of course with the attendant still grinning and squealing at us. We kind of ate in the dark because we kept our lights and windows closed. We are on a serious mission okay? After that snack, I began to feel that I got to go pee. Well that's not the problem, What if Perrie sees me? or maybe Alex? But shit I can't just sit here and wait for 8 and a half hours till I can pee. So I got up lightly trying not to wake my mom from her nap. I walked as quickly as possible to the toilet with head still low, when I got to the door, I was about to push it but I saw it was occupied. So I stood there and waited, still my gaze on the floor. I furrowed my eye brows when I heard the person in the toilet sounded like they are gagging. I thought to myself, It must be really hard for people to have this kind of trouble when flying. Luckily I am okay with it, except with roller coasters, I chuckled to myself... I was staring at my feet when the door opened. I saw a pair of rubber shoes who stepped out of the toilet.

"Oh I'm sorry to kept you waiting" The woman says. Then wait a damn minute. I know that voice, fuck please let me be wrong. Oh shit O shit. I kept my head low, while I am in panic. "Hey Ms? Are you okay?" She asked with a concerned tone. Fuck! this is Perrie! ? She is infront of me!? What the fuck do I do? I began to think about running away, or just to keep my head low and run to the toilet and quickly lock it. I began to panic,  I held my hands together and just played with my fingers. She must have noticed that, because I felt her hand on my shoulder. I just want the ground to swallow me right now, well if the ground will swallow me I will drop in mid air since we are on a plane. I swallowed the lump on my throat then gathered all my strength to speak.

"Im-Im o-ok" I said mentally cursing myself for stuttering. I froze when I saw her other hand move and she placed it under my chin lightly lifting it for me to look at her. Then, there are those beautiful blue orbs that I could just swim into.

"JADE?!" Perrie said shocked but trying to control her voice.

Author: Hi guys! Thank you for the 1k reads! Take care reader x Who's excited for Confetti?????