Chapter 45

Jade's pov

We are now at the arena, where will the first location of the tour be. We are all excited and exhausted at the same time. From the day we got back from our vacation, we did nothing but rehearse. Not that im complaining. I love what we are doing but you know, we are still humans with human bodies.

"Hey babe can you please tie these dangling things on my shirt, they be getting annoying when I dance my ass off" Perrie said while walking towards me pouting like a baby.

"Come here bub" I said reaching my hands out. My eyes widened and I panicked when she sat on my lap. "Babe we are not alone" I said whisper shouting looking around.

"So? Why? cant best friends sit down on each others lap?" She said while making air quotes that arent noticable. I smiled at her thinking yea she was right, nothing to see here just friends sitting on each others lap. I think to myself why tying those dangling things.

"Guys say hi to instagrammmm" Leigh shouted holding her phone up smiling to it and pointing it at us. I was expecting that Perrie will shoot up standing but nope, she laid back covering my whole face with half of her body. I quickly lifted my hands to her sides tickling her, luckily it was effective she shoot up giggling.

"Oi these two kids" Jesy said coming into the room going straight to Leigh anne covering our view from the phone. Phew thanks Jes.

"Okay Girls, huddle up." Claudimar said walking towards us. Holding a piece of paper.

"What you have there?" Perrie asked fixing herself.

"Oh this is the list of the countries added for the tour" Claud stated proudly.

"WHAT?!" We all said in unison. I get it more countries, more rehearsals. But hey more countries more smiling faces more overwhelming screams. And of course good promo lol

"Seriously?!?" I said shouting.

"Yes Jade, seriously" Paul said coming in the room with his arms crossed.

"Paul" I said a little cheery that all the back up dancers looked weird at us. Well of course they know about our "grudges" for Paul. And here I am almost giving our secret away. Oops.

"Stop all the cheering now you've had enough. Back to work" he said quickly turning around but glancing at me smiling

"Okay you heard the man!" Claud said taking the piece of paper back. "Position Perrie" Claud said gesturing at Perrie.

They the danced about 3 times, I can tell Perrie is not very pleased. Its almost lunchtime and I know for sure this woman is hungry as hell.

"Okay all good Pez, lets go Jade" Claud said gesturing at me to come.

"What? Its almost lunchtimeee can we just do mine after?" i said beginning to be annoyed.

"Im sorry darling, you are the last one who havent done her solo part. So yep, we have to now, after lunch are the group dances." Claud said giggling

"Arghhhhh" I stood up stomping my feet on the ground.

"Dont worry bubba we'll wait for you" Perrie said fixing up her rubber shoes.

"Uh no? Im hungry too Pez?" Jesy said interrupting us. I pouted and looked at Perrie. "Okay, We'll be sitting here waiting" Jesy said flopping down at the seat rolling her eyes plafully

"Thank you Jesssss!" i said hugging her.

"You are welcome, but get your ass there and finish!" Jesy said shouting hurting every ear in this room

Im in the middle of my dance rehearsal when I heard a familiar voice come in the room. I ended up on the ground when my brain registered to who does it belong to.

"Hey baaaabe, Im free today so I figured we could have some lunch before your rehearsal resumes" Alex said walking to Perrie taking her off guard hugging her. Perrie looked at me with sadness, discomfort and annoyance in her eyes. I gave her a small smile and nodded lightly. Well you know, this has to go on, In order for us to continue with our career and that includes our relationship.

"Lets continue, Claud" I said a little coldly. Claud probably noticed the fall on my tone since he looked at me weirdly. But brushed it off and we continued the rehearsal.

"See you later girls" Perrie shouted to us but looking directly at me. I gave her a light nod with smile and looked at the two.

"Well wait for you Jadey" Leigh anne said brushing her hair giving me a comforting smile. I smiled at her and focused on my dance.

After about half an hour we were done.

"Alright, be back here about 3pm and well continue from there" Claud said wiping his sweat.

"Or you could come with us" we all said in unison.

"That would be great, meet you in the hall after a few" Claud said grinning.

We picked up our stuffs except for the clothes and went straight to the door. Jesy placed her hand over my shoulder lightly tapping it, I looked at her confused.

"You two can get through this, You have us." Jesy said giving me a comforting smile.

"Thank you guys, And I know" I said smiling leaning towards her hugging her.

While we are waiting for Claud, Paul came out from a room and looked at our direction, once he saw us. He quickly walked towards us, pulling us to get in the room.

"Everything okay?" i asked confused.

"Im so sorry about the sudden burst of Alex in there. I didnt know he would come." Paul said sadly.

"Shhh dont worry Paul, they have to do this right?" I said.

"Yea, but you know, this is not Alex. We always tell him what he should do, for their fake relationship. But this time he did that on purpose" Paul said worried.

My eyes widened by Pauls statement. What the hell is the plan of this piece of shat.

"What do you mean Paul?" I asked scared

"Maybe" Paul said shakily

"Maybe what?" Jesy asked annoyed

"Maybe he likes Perrie" Paul continued with his tone falling down.

"This cant be, no." I said almost shouting. I felt my chest getting tighter that I tried to catch my breath.

"Shhh Jade, Breathe easy please" Leigh anne said brushing my back.

"Hey guys?!" We heard Claud in the hallway.

I did not talk nor looked back at Paul, I just kept walking towards the door. While trying to focus in catching my breath. Once I opened the door, Claud is right in front.

"Lets go Claud" I said trying to act normal.

"Alright!" Claud said walking towards the elevator.

We three followed him and we got in. Jesy must have noticed that Claud is confused by the silenced so she started making jokes. They all  laughed, but I did not, I got the joke but something is on my mind right now, and I just cant. I felt Leigh bumped me so I looked at her. She signaled me to laugh or just have some reaction. So I let out a little chuckle. The elevator dinged and we got out. As soon as we stepped out we saw Perrie and Alex sitting on the lobby with Alex looking at us.

"What?!" Jesy said.

Perrie and Alex stood up from their position and walked towards us.

"I thought you two left?" I asked trying to conceal my annoyance

"Well we decided to wait for you so we could go have lunch together" Alex said.

Author: hows your day?? xx